Leafa

Sandysafc

disney they are toffy mate.even easier game this week for uz against fairniside. why did walker the goaly patch uz sandies,tolcross to stay at them?

Maybe loyalty to his team and mates? He’s had junior and senior offers but stays with Fernie and Westside.

Is that goalie still playing for fernieside? I was guessing they had lost alot of players as thats them been pumped twice now. I know they werent the best in premier but looks like they have got worse?

Brilliant start by lauriston though, 9-1 and 11-1, wot a way to start the season!

12 hours ago, TootToot said:

Is that goalie still playing for fernieside? I was guessing they had lost alot of players as thats them been pumped twice now. I know they werent the best in premier but looks like they have got worse?

Brilliant start by lauriston though, 9-1 and 11-1, wot a way to start the season!

lauriston are 1 of the best team in edinburgh now

15 hours ago, TootToot said:

Scott does still play with and help run Fernieside. Over the years he could have played for any team he wanted but his loyalty to the boys there has to be commended. He wins plenty trophies on a Sunday with Westside so it’s a bit of a mixed weekend. Fair play to him for staying loyal to the boys there. He’s a top, top keeper and in my opinion the best in the association. 

Yeah good start for us, good to see us putting teams to the sword in the opening games. Rotated the squad a bit last night too as we have a big squad available just now and left a couple big players out so it’s pleasing. We just need to keep going and see where it takes us. I’m sure we will have tougher tests to come.