Leafa

Sandysafc

On 08/08/2019 at 09:22, Dinsey said:

With the weather that’s forecast, we could be likely to see a lot of fixtures wiped out this weekend. I’d be very surprised if many games on grass go ahead. 

Leafa website has all Edinburgh leisure grass pitches unplayable for the weekend!

hopefully not a washout in week 1!

1 hour ago, Scooby93 said:

Leafa website has all Edinburgh leisure grass pitches unplayable for the weekend!

hopefully not a washout in week 1!

I don’t expect to see any games on grass this weekend. Iv even switched our midweek game to astro as our pitch is more suited to fishing than football at the moment. 

No real shocks yesterday I don’t think In any the games that went ahead. Wouldn’t say a shock but given the players Danderhall have lost, I thought Meadowbank would get a result there but it’s still a very hard place to go. It’s good to see Danderhall have kept going after rumours of them possibly folding. 

Good start for us against a good Pathead side.

On ‎11‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 14:11, Dinsey said:

No real shocks yesterday I don’t think In any the games that went ahead. Wouldn’t say a shock but given the players Danderhall have lost, I thought Meadowbank would get a result there but it’s still a very hard place to go. It’s good to see Danderhall have kept going after rumours of them possibly folding. 

Good start for us against a good Pathead side.

disney they are toffy mate.even easier game this week for uz against fairniside. why did walker the goaly patch uz sandies,tolcross to stay at them?