Leafa

Sandysafc

14 hours ago, Gaz8 said:

David ramage doing all he can to f**k Pennies over tbh, he's never liked them and never will........  All valid points tho.... If a new team then why are they in the Premier? If a NEW team then why aren't they in the Scottish? 

Look at aw the wee Diddy teams buzzing now lol embarrasing 

These are probably the same teams that say they want the standard of the league to improve. 

Then a good team comes in and this happens. 

CP have unfairly been f**ked over IMO

Last nites result should be a lesson to sandys you can’t just throw a bunch of good players together and expect results . 

Correct Burty.

Although sandys have been consistent for the past 3/4 years now. Seems like tollcross is their kryptonite!

Wonder if the same will happen to your new team when they come across decent opposition in the cups [emoji102][emoji102]

1 hour ago, Scooby93 said:

These are probably the same teams that say they want the standard of the league to improve. 

Then a good team comes in and this happens. 

CP have unfairly been f**ked over IMO

It’s becoming boring now mate if you and your colleagues are not happy why not stay in the diddy Stirling & district league. 😪

58 minutes ago, Amatuer loyal said:

Last nites result should be a lesson to sandys you can’t just throw a bunch of good players together and expect results . 

Sandys never actually played badly last night, they will be bewildered as to how they’ve not scored. They probably had the best of the first half and go in 3 down. 

Tollcross on a pitch that size are arguably the best team in the association with the pace they have in their team. It was always going to be hard for Sandys who have a lot of older heads in the team but they had plenty of chances. 

First goal the lack of pace at the back killed them as they got caught high up the pitch trying to play offside. Second goal is an absolute worldly and then the third was on the counter after Sandys had about 6 attempts in the box to finish it. 

I’d still say write Sandys off at your peril in that league, they know how to do it and they know how to do it over a long season. This season will be a cracker in the Prem with so many teams now that will punish off days. 

Tollcross again proved they are going to be a top team this season, their problem has been getting over the line. 

Edited by Dinsey

41 minutes ago, puma king said:

It’s becoming boring now mate if you and your colleagues are not happy why not stay in the diddy Stirling & district league. 😪

My colleagues? I’m nothing to do with CP or pennies. Just an interested onlooker

12 hours ago, GS11 said:

Correct Burty.

Although sandys have been consistent for the past 3/4 years now. Seems like tollcross is their kryptonite!

Wonder if the same will happen to your new team when they come across decent opposition in the cups emoji102.pngemoji102.png

I’m not burty  but will tell him u mentioned him. 

No I don't think they have signed any . Boys at the back for them are experienced enough to cope with the majority of teams I reckon . Just be teams like tollcross , CP , ESV where Sandy's forward line will need to be on there game a bit more as the game on Friday could have been totally different  so I hear had Sandy's took there chances . 

2 hours ago, HendersonDelivers said:

how tolcross won I dinnae ken like.they got battered.wirse them askin waygo and kido to sine for them after game 

You don't half speak some nonsense on here at times. You are quite bitter about Tollcross. Any team they are meant to play will beat them according to you. Tollcross won the other night by taking their chances and Sandy's gave a good account of themselves in what was a good game for the neutral. I'm sure both teams will be near the top end of the table come the end of the season amongst another 4 or 5 good teams in the premier.

Edited by Telling the truth

It's shite that a team is not being allowed to play at a certain park ! Don't see the issue myself . But I can see where bitterness has come from to stop them playing there . The boys from cp can spin the words however they want but it is basically pennies jumping into the premier through the back door and teams will feel pissed about it . I think it's a clever bit of business myself and I wish Lothian had done the same with salvy,s position in the prem . 

28 minutes ago, Safc2017 said:

It's shite that a team is not being allowed to play at a certain park ! Don't see the issue myself . But I can see where bitterness has come from to stop them playing there . The boys from cp can spin the words however they want but it is basically pennies jumping into the premier through the back door and teams will feel pissed about it . I think it's a clever bit of business myself and I wish Lothian had done the same with salvy,s position in the prem . 

This 👍