Leafa

Sandysafc

31 minutes ago, HendersonDelivers said:

mill are already in league and played a game their craigshill have not

And so are cp  we are not a new team we have joined with Craigshill hence the reason we are not playing in the Scottish this year rule is for new teams coming in try concentrating on your own team and don’t worry about us

46 minutes ago, Fraz_1311 said:

And so are cp  we are not a new team we have joined with Craigshill hence the reason we are not playing in the Scottish this year rule is for new teams coming in try concentrating on your own team and don’t worry about us

u do no uz need to apply to change home pitch and all leafa teams are voting against it. my team folded end of season.

28 minutes ago, HendersonDelivers said:

u do no uz need to apply to change home pitch and all leafa teams are voting against it. my team folded end of season.

So the goal posts have been changed now ?? we put that as our home park at the agm and it was excepted we are not moving from there so how can that change again ?? 

Just now, HendersonDelivers said:

all the teams are making sure uz dinnae play at pennys.ww.leafa.co.uk says ur pitch is craigswood.good pitch for uz to play their

We’re not playing at pennies we’re playing little Kerse which most teams can get to prob quicker than say Linlithgow or Bathgate cany see what the issue is 

3 hours ago, NickyRFC said:

Why did Jamie Laing leave Danderhall to go to the bottom division? 

The same reason a lot of players left the premier league to go to the bottom division. Never really understood the guys thought process who have made that move but obviously they have their reasons. I have heard Steven Anderson has already left Lothian. Is that the start of an exodus? They do have good premier league players but come October when the league is over they might struggle to hold onto players imo

7 hours ago, Sandysafc said:

The same reason a lot of players left the premier league to go to the bottom division. Never really understood the guys thought process who have made that move but obviously they have their reasons. I have heard Steven Anderson has already left Lothian. Is that the start of an exodus? They do have good premier league players but come October when the league is over they might struggle to hold onto players imo

Stephen has left that’s correct, if a player wants to play at a higher level you don’t stand in there way and he leaves with the best wishes from Lothian Vale. Start of an exodus hahaha this is laughable honestly, one player has left ffs no 3-4 and come October when the league is over hahaha they drugs your taking must be strong. Trying to create something from nothing with a poor attempt to try and cause unrest at a new team in the bottoms league that you shouldn’t give a monkeys about but all you seem to talk about. I’d be more worried about what CP United Tollcross ESV and Meadowbank are doing. 

Stephen has left that’s correct, if a player wants to play at a higher level you don’t stand in there way and he leaves with the best wishes from Lothian Vale. Start of an exodus hahaha this is laughable honestly, one player has left ffs no 3-4 and come October when the league is over hahaha they drugs your taking must be strong. Trying to create something from nothing with a poor attempt to try and cause unrest at a new team in the bottoms league that you shouldn’t give a monkeys about but all you seem to talk about. I’d be more worried about what CP United Tollcross ESV and Meadowbank are doing. 

Ando played a blinder a month after winning the infamous lothain football card he’s Dino Zoff [emoji24][emoji24]

On ‎30‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 22:15, Sandysafc said:

Henderson delivers you are an absolute retard. Not only do you make no sense, you cant spell or write for shit! Everything you post, I have to read 2 or 3 times to understand. You should just keep your mouth shut and put your efforts into finding a new club seeing as your last club folded. You're ridiculous!

cumin fae you ya little rat.phildo pal to his face and slagging him. and stirrin it up on here about ando.uz begged him back at sandies. still hope uz hammer tolly the moro like. eazy win

9 hours ago, Phildo said:

I didnt say it was the start of an exodus I asked the question. Imo I think a few of your players will leave before xmas. No need to be so angry about it