Leafa

Sandysafc

1 hour ago, Cocoleafa said:

Why you think about them then? 

They’ve got some very good players. I think they need to work our which shape best suits them and the players they have which is what these games are for. 

If they can do that then they’ll do well with the players they have. 

We were missing so many players last night it was just good to get minutes in the ones available, we even had to borrow Ean Gilhooley from Sandys for the last 20 minutes or we’d have been playing with 10 men. 3 games in 5 days has taken its toll, we are again down to bare bones the morn with 12 players. 

Edited by Dinsey

1 hour ago, naebor said:

Good test against good opponents can only help for the season ahead.

Definitely a good test, we’ve looked good preseason but as I said above we are now feeling it a bit. We have been working with 25 throughout preseason and have more unavailable than available at the moment. Il be glad when preseason is done and the season starts 

Tollcross should win comfortably tomorrow. 

Sandys will have tough game but should still win.

Also hearing cockenzie have folded, thats a shame if true. Although, i did think they would have been the weakest side in that division.

4 minutes ago, Fraz_1311 said:

Will they be on leafa site mate ? 

Aye they’ll be posted there first mate. 

Buzzing for the season starting, although 9 teams in Lothian west and 10 starting in Lothian East doesn’t look great especially if teams fold during the season. 

The amateur game is definitely on the decline, football used to be a priority for guys of a certain age but these days its getting harder to get players to commit. 

45 minutes ago, Dinsey said:

Buzzing for the season starting, although 9 teams in Lothian west and 10 starting in Lothian East doesn’t look great especially if teams fold during the season. 

The amateur game is definitely on the decline, football used to be a priority for guys of a certain age but these days its getting harder to get players to commit. 

Definitely fella Cani wait for the season to start now been along 6 weeks is that all there is 16 teams ? There making it so difficult for teams to go these days eh we played colville yesterday and they are struggling big time too it’s mental 

Honestly brutal some guys with amazing ability would rather play an Xbox or take gear every weekend than go kick a ball. Some of the best players I’ve ever played with can’t be arsed and it’s brutal. I think this season the prem and a few 2nd div clubs will be decent. Lothian vale will piss the league they’re in but doubt there will be much else in that division. I’m equally as buzzing to go watch the games myself this year!