Leafa

Sandysafc

What’s this about the football cards that’s getting thrown about tonight on the old social media

Scratch cards to raise money for the clubs and also give someone the chance to win money or sponsorship

Yes but seemingly the cards have been rigged or something . Just going by social media but you how rumours start

Haha if you find out how to rig them give me a shout. Don’t think they can be rigged

7 minutes ago, Cocoleafa said:

A think everyone knows who has been accused and you can 100% rig a card if you where really that pathetic to do so 

ive been told who now and that theyre offering players money to come to theyre team and holidays what a joke if it wasnt bad enough the other co manager got a big ban for cheating now this team rep is ruiend before theyve got started

8 minutes ago, Dinky1888 said:

Seen all the talk of the sandys forward line winning them the league this year a follow pennies now cp and tell you now what a pairing they have up top in swanny and wee jov that's fighting like 

the vics beat edinburgh united 7-2 tonight they will be the best team out of the prem by a mile and would give any they teams  a game what a team theyre going to have they will piss theyre league by 20 points mark my words theyll beat a lot of prem teams in cups

3 minutes ago, Thekeeper said:

the vics beat edinburgh united 7-2 tonight they will be the best team out of the prem by a mile and would give any they teams  a game what a team theyre going to have they will piss theyre league by 20 points mark my words theyll beat a lot of prem teams in cups

Edinburgh U20 squad,  not the EoS set up if I have it right

7 minutes ago, Only an observer said:

Correct, they had a couple decent players and had various chances.

Boy up top for Newcraighall was very good, think he got a hat-trick first half. Utd scored 1 penalty and another tap-in.

Helped out Newcraighall and could do well going forward.

8 hours ago, Only an observer said:

Good result regardless, you always know you’re going to be tested against these 20s teams who are generally fitter than a lot of amateur teams. 

Sounds like they’re building something exciting at Newcraighall which bodes well for our league because you want to be in hard games to get the best out of you. 

10 hours ago, Thekeeper said:

Am sure they where tipped to win the championship last year after spending thousands on players and look how that turned out

10 hours ago, Dinky1888 said:

Seen all the talk of the sandys forward line winning them the league this year a follow pennies now cp and tell you now what a pairing they have up top in swanny and wee jov that's fighting like 

If you follow them why have you forgot about the player that scored over 70 goals last season ?? 

Correct, they had a couple decent players and had various chances.
Boy up top for Newcraighall was very good, think he got a hat-trick first half. Utd scored 1 penalty and another tap-in.
Helped out Newcraighall and could do well going forward.

I watched this, could do damage in the league they’re in, guy behind him looked quality too.

2 hours ago, Cocoleafa said:

Am sure they where tipped to win the championship last year after spending thousands on players and look how that turned out

Looks like they haven’t learnt their lesson either, offered the poster above a signing on fee and money per game to sign last night, what’s the point? 

Looks like they haven’t learnt their lesson either, offered the poster above a signing on fee and money per game to sign last night, what’s the point? 

Who’s being offered money like? Heard that new team had money as well