Leafa

Sandysafc

3 hours ago, Krul and The Gang said:

Anyone able to tell me of any friendlies that LEAFA teams have up against any EOS/LL teams.

Seen Tranent beat Arni at the weekend 3-0 and have a couple other friendlies lined up against EOS opposition, just would like to maybe take in a few of these games and see how LEAFA teams compete against EOS/LL teams, cheers in advance 😁

We are playing Dalkeith thistle on Saturday at Dalkeith campus 2:30 kick off mate 

3 minutes ago, Phildo said:

We are playing Dalkeith thistle on Saturday at Dalkeith campus 2:30 kick off mate 

That will be an intersting one to see what Dalkieth are like as they have a whole new team, thought Hutchie would of been playing a few Leafa teams as the gaffer knows the leagues well but can't see anything about them

3 hours ago, puma king said:

If you don’t win by three goals I can see you getting the old tic tac 😎

Results mean nothing in pre season all about getting the boys minutes in the legs and fitness levels up and I can’t sack myself ;) 

3 hours ago, Krul and The Gang said:

That will be an intersting one to see what Dalkieth are like as they have a whole new team, thought Hutchie would of been playing a few Leafa teams as the gaffer knows the leagues well but can't see anything about them

We are playing LTHV as well in a couple of weeks 

2 hours ago, Cocoleafa said:

Minus Spowart and Kevin Stewart so just replacements but very good replacements 

who are they away to?wayne is a top singing if he can play every week I heard he cant play most weeks tho and scott is another solid player that will score a load

7 hours ago, Sandysafc said:

Yous will get scudded from Dalkeith and LTHV. Yous have signed a no bad group of players but not good enough to challenge leafa best imo.

Results are irrelevant in pre season as I’ve already said so if we get scudded then fair enough, it’s all about getting fitness for the season starting! 

8 hours ago, Sandysafc said:

Yous will get scudded from Dalkeith and LTHV. Yous have signed a no bad group of players but not good enough to challenge leafa best imo.

So what if they did? Too many teams scared to take a loss in preseason by playing good teams. You find out more about your team when you play these games rather than picking easy ones that maybe build a false confidence when you’re putting 10 past lesser teams.  

The time to start worrying is when you’re losing the competitive games, fair play to any team challenging themselves. 

8 hours ago, Dinsey said:

So what if they did? Too many teams scared to take a loss in preseason by playing good teams. You find out more about your team when you play these games rather than picking easy ones that maybe build a false confidence when you’re putting 10 past lesser teams.  

The time to start worrying is when you’re losing the competitive games, fair play to any team challenging themselves. 

Who uz playin disney