Leafa

Sandysafc

1 hour ago, Dinsey said:

Iv no even seen any on twitter. When’s your first one?

Dont know mate. We're not back training yet but heard a few teams are.

As I'm not directly involved with Sandy's anymore I can spend my Saturday watching games which should be good. A summer with no proper football on the TV and no ammies to watch is pish

Edited by Sandysafc

48 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

Dont know mate. We're not back training yet but heard a few teams are.

As I'm not directly involved with Sandy's anymore I can spend my Saturday watching games which should be good. A summer with no proper football on the TV and no ammies to watch is pish

I had them back in on Wednesday coz Iv been buzzing to get going. Start off properly the morn into next week and have 3 weeks until game 1 then a few thick and fast. 

From what Iv been told, Danderhall are being decimated this season with a host of their players leaving. 

We have lost a lot of players this season. Quite a few have went to Lothian Vale.

Happens almost every year for us but we have a strong core of committed lads to rebuild around and hopefully will be strong enough to compete this season.

Lothian vale had a few good players playing for them yesterday. Hard to judge them given the level of opposition they were playing but if they get all the boys signed up and committed that were playing yesterday they could cause a few upsets this season

59 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

A saw on here last wk alot of pennies player's have left not sure if this is true or not though ??

Iv been told 9 Pennies and 6/7 from Craigshill will form the nucleus of the new team. 

I thought the idea of both sides joining up would be good for the league as it was almost apparent that craigshill were ready to fold, however, it smacks of desperation to me if there are only a handful of players from pennies ready to make that step. It's obvious the games they would play on a regular basis would be slightly harder than what they were used to last season. Is that a factor? Or have they simply lost guys to other sides? The same as most teams do during this time of the year?

Don't think any pennies players are scared of taking the step to leafa tbh proved ourselves last year what wer capable of........ But a few players have left, some retired and some took a step up and good luck to them all

Will the joining forces wi Craigshill work out? Only time will tell but what av heard will still b a very strong squad