Leafa

Sandysafc

20 minutes ago, MUAFC said:

The hilarity, I know is all you need to know

Right mate was only asking hahaha. You always seem to have a chip on your shoulder on here like. Can see why tbh. Diddy team and that..

Finishing 3rd in the league isn't anything to brag about really is it though? Seen yous a few times, once against meadowbank were you got a spanking 9-1 and another game you just beat pentcaitlind. Average. so expect you to be the whipping boys 

Edited by jambo

I'm pretty sure you pipe up every time yous think you got a good result? You got beat 4-2 said the team who beat you wasn't up to much. Then started salting other teams. Then said you'd wind that league. Beat esv and were asking who they were  and that hahaha? Had a good season your first season in a pish league and are still cheesing about it. Shiite second season finishing 3rd and seem really happy with it?

Until the season starts nobody knows how the boys from the west will get on, might not have the best players but amazing what team spirit can do for you, especially since some of the big names in the league find it easy to fall out with themselves when things aren’t going they’re way 

On ‎15‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 19:56, naebor said:

IMG_1322.jpg
Just seen this on twitter.
No messing around from Sandy’s, was very hard to play against last year emoji1303.png

He was playing with Kiddo and others in a Mental Health charity event at the weekend, Probably a bit of fun with Sandys tweeting it, I reckon Wayne's phone would have been heating up over the weekend with even more offers lol

4 hours ago, Amatuer loyal said:

Have there been many more signings by clubs? Have sandys strengthened ? 

Wot about Lothian vale?

Other than Lothian Vale, Iv not  seen much in the way of player announcements. It is however, very early and I’d expect to see the obligatory signing photos popping up over the next week or two as teams get back. 

We get together tomorrow and I expect il have a few signed up if I have time at the end.