Leafa

Sandysafc

39 minutes ago, Dinsey said:

You’ll get the chance to play against my new team next season if you stay with Pathead though, won’t you Darren? :whistle

Considering that's not my name and I dont play for Pathead, I'm not quite sure what you mean

On 09/06/2019 at 23:18, Phildo said:

That’s your opinion and your welcome to it but Jordan is young and has bags of potential and Aitchy played for danderhall a few year ago when they were at there best and scored for fun so to write these 2 players off is madness in my opinion 

Aitchy on his day is different class and un-playable... can beat a man very easily.

Heard they’ve got a backer this year

Regardless of if they do or not. If he’s retired from a top senior non league side, naturally a top amateur team is a smart move. So I don’t even think money would be needed to convince u to sign for Sandy’s.

Regardless of if they do or not. If he’s retired from a top senior non league side, naturally a top amateur team is a smart move. So I don’t even think money would be needed to convince u to sign for Sandy’s.

Totally agree, if you’ve done all you want to do in the senior game, why wouldn’t you want to finish your career playing with your mates? Not everyone is motivated by cash.