Leafa

Sandysafc

6 minutes ago, GS11 said:

That’s a superb speech and I’m glad you’re over the tollcross game but you didn’t answer my question?

IMG_2432.jpgIMG_2433.jpg

We’re in your hedge emoji377.pngemoji211.png

You were in our hedge. 1 win in 4 years isn't a lot to shout about. Away back to riding your auntie 

You were in our hedge. 1 win in 4 years isn't a lot to shout about. Away back to riding your auntie 

My point exactly. “Were” past tense.

Firmly in the famous danderhall hedge now pal [emoji377][emoji211]

Isn’t half some shite posted on here now. It’s clearly people who are at it, hiding behind usernames to try and wind people up. 

It’s no even banter, it’s just pish. 

There are a few sensible posters that make it worth coming on and speaking about football but f**k me, it’s turning into most of the other shitey threads you see here. 

Just now, Dinsey said:

Isn’t half some shite posted on here now. It’s clearly people who are at it, hiding behind usernames to try and wind people up. 

It’s no even banter, it’s just pish. 

There are a few sensible posters that make it worth coming on and speaking about football but f**k me, it’s turning into most of the other shitey threads you see here. 

Away you back to the judo, football manager my arse. You let your club die

Good come back. You've failed as a manager at amatuer level and you come on here like you're Zeus of the Leafa. Reality check

Won the East of Scotland cup did he not. Something sandys have never done

34 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

Good come back. You've failed as a manager at amatuer level and you come on here like you're Zeus of the Leafa. Reality check

Dinsey, god of the sky and thunder of LEAFA. That’s actually got a ring to it. 

Heres a reality check for you. You’re a grown man hiding behind a username on a forum.

You’re clearly not a Sandys player or associated with them either. 

Edited by Dinsey

Always a great experience coming on here watching everybody argue

Stability is key in amateur football so I hope Dinsey and phildo are in there respective teams for the long run as they are good guys in amateur football and as for Sandys, They don’t help themselves and no wonder everyone hates them but then again they keep on winning so maybe they like the pressure but I feel the pressure will be to much this season and it shall be there last in the association.

predictions: Tollcross

Lauriston, and Murieston B, Lothian vale and no idea about the lower West teams.