Leafa

Sandysafc

17 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

Nae bother dale you are past it mate. Daz is as well. That's why yous are playing in the lowest division

Your probably right I might be past it and I will enjoy playing at the bottom league like I done with Sandy's all those years ago , don't know if you were involved back then ? Didn't stop us enjoying ourselves especially when we won the Logan and league cup that year. Point being if your in the prem or the bottom league I you enjoy it what difference does it make what league your in . 

10 minutes ago, Safc2017 said:

Your probably right I might be past it and I will enjoy playing at the bottom league like I done with Sandy's all those years ago , don't know if you were involved back then ? Didn't stop us enjoying ourselves especially when we won the Logan and league cup that year. Point being if your in the prem or the bottom league I you enjoy it what difference does it make what league your in . 

All my point is that the players who played for Sandy's that have signed for Lothian vale wouldn't get a game for Sandy's nowadays. With the exception of ando and gogz

11 minutes ago, Phildo said:

Don’t bite Dale. This is a grown man acting like a imbecile hoping for bites whilst writing a lot of shite and hiding behind a username because they don’t have the balls to say who they are. It’s sad as f**k , there also making a good club look arrogant and disrespectful. I still don’t think they have anything to do with Sandys and are just getting fed bullshit information and coming on here for there daily thrill of trying to get a rise out of people. If they were any man they would reveal themself  but we all know they won’t so your best to just ignore there negative comments about you, other players and Lothian vale as it seems bitter, jealous and small minded ! 

Phildo you know exactly who I am.

4 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

All my point is that the players who played for Sandy's that have signed for Lothian vale wouldn't get a game for Sandy's nowadays. With the exception of ando and gogz

Fair enough . As I said I would love Sandy's in a cup tie to see how I would fair up . At 32 a reckon I would do alright against any the midfielders from last season . But your opinion is yours it's just shite you've been on here the last month or so giving me and daz hainey it stinking and we've no muttered a bad word about any the Sandy's boys . 

4 minutes ago, Safc2017 said:

Fair enough . As I said I would love Sandy's in a cup tie to see how I would fair up . At 32 a reckon I would do alright against any the midfielders from last season . But your opinion is yours it's just shite you've been on here the last month or so giving me and daz hainey it stinking and we've no muttered a bad word about any the Sandy's boys . 

No giving yous it stinking mate just voicing my opinion as you do on a forum. I genuinely hope the ex Sandy's players do well for phildos team they will definitely ease through league games. All I'm saying is you and daz wouldn't get a game for Sandy's now. Neither would Mercer, gizzy or jordan. All the best though at least you're still giving it a go :thumsup2

6 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

No giving yous it stinking mate just voicing my opinion as you do on a forum. I genuinely hope the ex Sandy's players do well for phildos team they will definitely ease through league games. All I'm saying is you and daz wouldn't get a game for Sandy's now. Neither would Mercer, gizzy or jordan. All the best though at least you're still giving it a go :thumsup2

That's what these places are for.  But to be bitter about guys you've played with for years is just sad . 

To all teams / players / associates of Leafa. I am no longer a part of Sandy's AFC or amateur football. I will delete the account I have on here to remove my association with Sandy's. Good luck to all amatuer player and teams in the future. Amatuer football has been a massive part of my life and it's a huge wrench to leave but it's a family commitment I have to make. I've probably annoyed people and maybe came across as arrogant but i am Sandy's through and through and will defend the club i love til the end. We lost a cup final tonight and deservedly so. Congratulations to tollcross. Maybe next year they can pip Sandy's.... or maybe not! OUT!!!

Thought you were deleting your account?

16 minutes ago, GS11 said:

Thought you were deleting your account?

Saw your profile photo and thought to myself... what grown man puts a photo up of a professional footballer as his profile pic. Then I remembered you play for danderhall and have the brain capacity of an ant, who probably has relationships with relatives. Which led me to thinking if you can cope with all that and still have the time to post on here then it shouldn't be a problem to me. 6 - 1

11 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

Saw your profile photo and thought to myself... what grown man puts a photo up of a professional footballer as his profile pic. Then I remembered you play for danderhall and have the brain capacity of an ant, who probably has relationships with relatives. Which led me to thinking if you can cope with all that and still have the time to post on here then it shouldn't be a problem to me. 6 - 1

Nice retort not :thumbsdown :thumbsdown

Mate wind it in you play for fucking sandys no real Madrid.

If you're actually a half decent player guess what???? You're not playing for sandys, id get a game for you at centre half and im 3 stone over weight and 5 years past my best!!! I rate you as a good amateur team but the word amateur says what needs to be said. You'd get further no slating folk and concentrating on your own club.

4 minutes ago, Sure & Stedfast said:

Ive heard a few boys leaving Pennies so the expected dominance might not happen.

Be interesting to see if any of the players that left Linlithgow Thistle to go to Pennies go back to them as the new Bo’ness United Juniors.

Time will tell eh :whistle

5 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

Mate wind it in you play for fucking sandys no real Madrid.

If you're actually a half decent player guess what???? You're not playing for sandys, id get a game for you at centre half and im 3 stone over weight and 5 years past my best!!! I rate you as a good amateur team but the word amateur says what needs to be said. You'd get further no slating folk and concentrating on your own club.

Who are you? It's an amatuer football forum you clown. I'm no on the real Madrid forum so you wind it in. Are you better than Andrew Kidd with you being 3 stone overweight and 4 years past your best? What a fucking comment that is! 

Who are you? It's an amatuer football forum you clown. I'm no on the real Madrid forum so you wind it in. Are you better than Andrew Kidd with you being 3 stone overweight and 4 years past your best? What a fucking comment that is! 

Well the way your acting pal you have no respect for anyone and calling everyone shite. Correction 5 years past my best, wee coco and the other winger from tollcross tore you a new one so maybe instead of criticising everyone look at your teams own problems.

Thought he was offski to welfare?

That’s a superb speech and I’m glad you’re over the tollcross game but you didn’t answer my question?

IMG_2432.jpgIMG_2433.jpg

We’re in your hedge [emoji377][emoji211]

6 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:

Well the way your acting pal you have no respect for anyone and calling everyone shite. Correction 5 years past my best, wee coco and the other winger from tollcross tore you a new one so maybe instead of criticising everyone look at your teame own problems.

Thought he was offski to welfare?

5 year. Small typo. Hes not offski to welfare so you thought wrong.