Leafa

Sandysafc

11 minutes ago, Amatuer loyal said:

Why the negativity around Lothian?

Because he’s nothing better to do and his sad little narrow mind isn’t worth replying too. It’s beyond pathetic hiding behind a user name slating people when he doesn’t have the balls to state who he is or a clue what he’s talking about. All will be revealed who else Lothian Vale sign before the season starts. 

5 minutes ago, Cocoleafa said:

Sandys bitter they have lost players to Lothian I think, granted may not be the best players but Ando is decent 

Only 2 were Sandys players dale miller and Darren Hainey who both hadn’t played for them for months and I spoke to Handren before anything happened and got the go ahead to sign them. As for the rest Ando, Gogs ,clover, mercer , jordan and Gizzy were all ex Sandys players but were at other clubs but don’t see the big fuss about them signing for Lothian Vale it’s only one clown that’s bothered.

18 minutes ago, Cocoleafa said:

Sandys bitter they have lost players to Lothian I think, granted may not be the best players but Ando is decent 

Certainly no bitter! You already argued your first part of your comment by saying not the best players. Idiot

11 minutes ago, Phildo said:

Only 2 were Sandys players dale miller and Darren Hainey who both hadn’t played for them for months and I spoke to Handren before anything happened and got the go ahead to sign them. As for the rest Ando, Gogs ,clover, mercer , jordan and Gizzy were all ex Sandys players but were at other clubs but don’t see the big fuss about them signing for Lothian Vale it’s only one clown that’s bothered.

I'm no bothered about you signing Sandy's players phildo. It's the way you go about it. The players you've mentioned (except ando and gogz) are shite and wouldn't get a game for Sandy's. The fact you've been at Sandy's players before their season finished is what bothers me. Anyway good luck keeping your 'superstars' when the it gets to October and you've won your first 8 games 10 - 0 and you're papped out the Scottish and the east

29 minutes ago, naebor said:

Cheers.
Who’s the favourites for each league then?

In my opinion

Premier-  Sandys , CP united and Tollcross 

lothian east - Lauriston  , newcraighall , west barns or AVU 

lothian west- Linlithgow rose , fauldhouse or Edinburgh united vale 

edinburgh east- Edin uni colts , Calvary and hopefully Lothian Vale 

edinburgh west-  ratho or south queensferry 

Any of they teams can win there leagues I think ,no doubt certain people will disagree though haha 

27 minutes ago, Phildo said:

In my opinion

Any of they teams can win there leagues I think ,no doubt certain people will disagree though haha 

Until we see who team sign, results etc, we are all working on guesswork based on previous seasons or whose signed but you won’t be far off with this. 

Prem - Pennies/Craigshill are going to come in and really fancy themselves to be the team to stop Sandys dominance of that league as will Tollcross who run close this year. Very interested to see how teams like Tranent and Danderhall strengthen because they’re hard places to go. 

Lothian East- AVU won their league last year and will no doubt strengthen. We will be mentioned due to the signings everyone expects me to make (even though we don’t have a single player yet! Haha)  and if we get them, I would expect us to be up there for sure. Other than that, West Barns and Pathhead only other teams I managed to see last year and both looked good. Add to that Newcraighall with their resources should build a strong team. 

Lothian West- Murieston romped their league last season so I expect to see them up there again, I’m told they have a very good young team and wouldn’t be surprised to see them have another good season.

Edinburgh East - Lothian Vale, with the signings they’ve made. They will win this at a canter with not much resistance in the league. Uni could be the only team to get near them depending on what players they put to this team. 

Edinburgh West - The only league I don’t really know any the teams/players so pretty clueless as to who are the better teams. 

18 hours ago, Sandysafc said:

I'm no bothered about you signing Sandy's players phildo. It's the way you go about it. The players you've mentioned (except ando and gogz) are shite and wouldn't get a game for Sandy's. The fact you've been at Sandy's players before their season finished is what bothers me. Anyway good luck keeping your 'superstars' when the it gets to October and you've won your first 8 games 10 - 0 and you're papped out the Scottish and the east

The players you are quick enough at saying are shite played a huge part in Sandy's most successful season ever ! They boys leave and Sandy's have a very average season in comparison ! Clearly fishing for bites or are a two faced c**t that has played with all the boys your on about and not once said it to there faces ! 

31 minutes ago, Safc2017 said:

The players you are quick enough at saying are shite played a huge part in Sandy's most successful season ever ! They boys leave and Sandy's have a very average season in comparison ! Clearly fishing for bites or are a two faced c**t that has played with all the boys your on about and not once said it to there faces ! 

You've got a point. Shite was maybe the wrong way to put it. I should've used the words 'not good enough'. Yourself, Mercer, hainey, gizzy and Jordan were all bit part players for Sandy's last season, or wouldve been had they re signed . I wonder why

Edited by Sandysafc

2 hours ago, Phildo said:

In my opinion

Still fancy a dark horse for the premier esv meadowbank or danderhall for me like

40 minutes ago, jambo said:

Still fancy a dark horse for the premier esv meadowbank or danderhall for me like

I forgot about Meadowbank tbh they will be up there but as for the other 2 I just can’t see them being up there at all but time will tell. 

Bit part ? I played 3/4 of the games that season ! But each to there own . Would love a cup tie against Sandy's this season would be a good tester to see how far am off the standard ;)

1 hour ago, Sandysafc said:

You've got a point. Shite was maybe the wrong way to put it. I should've used the words 'not good enough'. Yourself, Mercer, hainey, gizzy and Jordan were all bit part players for Sandy's last season, or wouldve been had they re signed . I wonder why

9 minutes ago, Safc2017 said:

Bit part ? I played 3/4 of the games that season ! But each to there own . Would love a cup tie against Sandy's this season would be a good tester to see how far am off the standard ;)

Nae bother dale you are past it mate. Daz is as well. That's why yous are playing in the lowest division

28 minutes ago, Safc2017 said:

Don’t bite Dale. This is a grown man acting like a imbecile hoping for bites whilst writing a lot of shite and hiding behind a username because they don’t have the balls to say who they are. It’s sad as f**k , there also making a good club look arrogant and disrespectful. I still don’t think they have anything to do with Sandys and are just getting fed bullshit information and coming on here for there daily thrill of trying to get a rise out of people. If they were any man they would reveal themself  but we all know they won’t so your best to just ignore there negative comments about you, other players and Lothian vale as it seems bitter, jealous and small minded !