Leafa

Sandysafc

24 minutes ago, Thekeeper said:

im not livie . are you saying you arnt taking any players of pathead and also you keep texting a sandys player that signed for them to change his mind

Wait and see who I sign. I’m no gonna entertain any of these shite accusations! 

2 hours ago, Phildo said:

Wait and see ;)

frosty euan bissett smudger cookie still to come I will guess and texting mcardle every day 2 get him.  I dont think theirs anything wrong with that cos u only want the best players and its dog eat dog. who u playing in friendlys phildo? 

21 minutes ago, Thekeeper said:

frosty euan bissett smudger cookie still to come I will guess and texting mcardle every day 2 get him.  I dont think theirs anything wrong with that cos u only want the best players and its dog eat dog. who u playing in friendlys phildo? 

Listen Jordan Euan bisset and cookie are the same person ya dumb dumb and out of all them on the list you got one right. And Mccardle doesn’t own a phone so that’s gonna be hard to txt him is it no and just you worry about playing for Barca Milton instead of worrying about what my team is doing ! 

13 minutes ago, NickyRFC said:

Spowart - Kev - Mcardle now they three would be great coups from Sandys but Jordan Forbes and Aichey aren’t much of a statement IMO

I don’t know the boys you’ve mentioned but for the league they’re in, they’ve got some very good players that would play for most teams. Gizzy and Gogs both cracking players. Seen first hand with select team how good Gogs is and he will tear that up. 

Starting at the bottom, it will be a case of building year on year as they go and they’ve got a very strong base to work from and build on. Hard to get guys to drop to the bottom right away, at St Bernard’s we had to improve year on year as we went because simply couldn’t persuade the guys we finished up with to come and play the lower leagues. 

4 minutes ago, NickyRFC said:

Completely agree they players mentioned will be good enough for the league they are in but not for any above as for Gogz and Gizzy they are cracking players 

That’s your opinion and your welcome to it but Jordan is young and has bags of potential and Aitchy played for danderhall a few year ago when they were at there best and scored for fun so to write these 2 players off is madness in my opinion 

That’s your opinion and your welcome to it but Jordan is young and has bags of potential and Aitchy played for danderhall a few year ago when they were at there best and scored for fun so to write these 2 players off is madness in my opinion 

Aitchy will score loads in that league if he gets himself fit