Leafa

Sandysafc

On 16/05/2019 at 21:30, Safc2017 said:

Im sure I have heard a couple people say it's staying as the same set up.  

Whos getting team of the year sandys agein or anyone had a better season be hard to beat treble ?? 

7 minutes ago, Safc2017 said:

If yous win the Logan on Friday then it's got to be sandys for team of the year for me.  

Westside have a massive chance of getting the Larry Walls award a domestic treble and semis of the Scottish cup but if Sandys win on Friday it will be a very close vote. 

2 minutes ago, toogoodforthislevel said:

Hearing some lauriston players are jumping ship to Lothian vale

Heard from who? I keep reading people saying heard this heard that. Where did you hear it? Half the stuff on here is utter shite from people who have no idea how difficult it is to run an amateur team. Even more so a successful amatuer team. Listening to hear say bull shit doesnt do anyone any favours

1 minute ago, Sandysafc said:

Heard from who? I keep reading people saying heard this heard that. Where did you hear it? Half the stuff on here is utter shite from people who have no idea how difficult it is to run an amateur team. Even more so a successful amatuer team. Listening to hear say bull shit doesnt do anyone any favours

Yeh defo true jp going haha topper man 

Seems tranent have signed a few bodies maybe the whole thing with them being in and around the top teams maybe happen next year? What about the team's who haven't been mentioned here? The vics, medowbank, muriston obviously tollcross have a good team every year too? So what's people's thoughts?

Heard your pony & begging to sign again but are surplus to requirements and even Lothian vale don’t want you

Seems tranent have signed a few bodies maybe the whole thing with them being in and around the top teams maybe happen next year? What about the team's who haven't been mentioned here? The vics, medowbank, muriston obviously tollcross have a good team every year too? So what's people's thoughts?
Who have they signed?

16 minutes ago, toogoodforthislevel said:

Heard your pony & begging to sign again but are surplus to requirements and even Lothian vale don’t want you

I wouldn't think so pal I'm 41 year old but I bet I've still got more winners medals than you ya wee tadger

12 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
41 minutes ago, jambo said:

Who have they signed?

Few guys from junior's? Seen on their Twitter mate. Who have other big challengers signed such as dancehall, medowbank and so on?

1 minute ago, Sandysafc said:

I'm still better than half the players lothian vale have signed, even at 41, especially the 2 p***ks Miller and Hainey

Right mate your 41 we get it hahaha

Few guys from junior's? Seen on their Twitter mate. Who have other big challengers signed such as dancehall, medowbank and so on?
I've just had a look at the twitter page, toye and the lad Gordon. See honey Jordan mack are taking over along with jerry Draper.

Toye and Chris will be good sigings and honey would stroll this level if he's playing as well as managing.... Jordan was pish [emoji23]

1 minute ago, getriteinabootit7 said:
37 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
Who have they signed?

A told people no to under estimate tranent nxt season, players were lined up before the new management came in and players they will bring in

Think they will have a good season tbh mate but yet again other teams like danderhall Esv and medowbank? Teams that have been together a while and seem to be improving?