Leafa

Sandysafc

On 15/05/2019 at 22:50, thepunisher said:

Not what I heard 10/15 guys run round the craigshill side where a 1 single drunk guy standing n not one of you shite houses done anything so stop trying to act the hard man yer hoater than the kettle the shite you write on here give the rest of leafa a bad name !! So yous couldn’t beat them at football or fighting so had to cheat the league to get the points yous are rid rotten 

You've just gave leafa a bad name saying its honking. I don't care what you heard, it's obvious you weren't there so you listen to your craigshill mates. You're full of shite. Couldn't beat craigshill we have scudded them for years hence why they gave up when they got to the premier as they knew they couldn't topple us. FACT!!

11 hours ago, tictactics said:

Any idea of what the league restructure will look like? 

Top three in the championship going up minus Linlithgow so Murieston Meadowbank and Pencaitland. How many get relegated from the top league

On 14/05/2019 at 22:28, Sandysafc said:

So much for phildo no signing any Sandy's players eh. Just the 4. Albeit 2 of them were signed for other teams but 2 were still signed players

The 2 of them never played for Sandys for months and I phoned and spoke to Handren about it all before putting them up on twitter etc and there’s more than 4 players that have played for Sandys before but it’s seems to be only you who is bothered about that. Is it because I never asked you ? Don’t be bitter, just get better ! 

5 hours ago, Phildo said:

The 2 of them never played for Sandys for months and I phoned and spoke to Handren about it all before putting them up on twitter etc and there’s more than 4 players that have played for Sandys before but it’s seems to be only you who is bothered about that. Is it because I never asked you ? Don’t be bitter, just get better ! 

This ha ha :lol: :lol:

9 hours ago, Phildo said:

I retired a long time ago phildo, as you know! My point is I predicted you would sign Sandy's players, I was right! Dale Miller and Darren Hainey are not big losses to us. To be honest the both of them are probably past it. Dale hasn't been getting a game for a couple of years now and Darren makes too many mistakes so you are welcome to them. Dont expect any of our better players to sign for your team though. P***k

11 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

I retired a long time ago phildo, as you know! My point is I predicted you would sign Sandy's players, I was right! Dale Miller and Darren Hainey are not big losses to us. To be honest the both of them are probably past it. Dale hasn't been getting a game for a couple of years now and Darren makes too many mistakes so you are welcome to them. Dont expect any of our better players to sign for your team though. P***k

I didn’t know you had retired as I don’t know who you are which is lucky for you. 

That is true I haven’t seen any of Sandys top players leave yet and if they do that would say a lot about Sandys management but it’s been pretty interesting and I hope lauriston and Lothian vale do well never season 

5 minutes ago, Cocoleafa said:

That is true I haven’t seen any of Sandys top players leave yet and if they do that would say a lot about Sandys management but it’s been pretty interesting and I hope lauriston and Lothian vale do well never season 

I hope Lothian Vale do well too and they will piss the league they are in. I just dont appreciate phildo trying to sign our players behind our back. As I've said he can have Darren and Dale they are shite and he wont get any of our better players

The lad Connor is a great player, never gives the defence a seconds rest, kiddo - say what you like about him but every game I seen he strolled it, be it at the back or in the middle

both players would be a huge loss to any team

4 hours ago, scorer said:

The lad Connor is a great player, never gives the defence a seconds rest, kiddo - say what you like about him but every game I seen he strolled it, be it at the back or in the middle

both players would be a huge loss to any team

Agree with Connor but I’ve watched sandys a few times this season and kiddo at centre half has been torture, for the size of him he can’t get off the ground to win a header