Leafa

Sandysafc

34 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

If I was to guess I'd say tollcross or lauriston. If he went to Dinseys team he would compliment the wee guy up top whos rapid. Then again matty hunter will be there so maybe wouldn't get a game

He defiantly won't go back to tollcross 

1 hour ago, Sandysafc said:

If I was to guess I'd say tollcross or lauriston. If he went to Dinseys team he would compliment the wee guy up top whos rapid. Then again matty hunter will be there so maybe wouldn't get a game

Mikey is a cracking player and great lad but I haven’t spoken to him or  have a clue what he’s doing next season. If he is still playing then he will score goals wherever he goes. 

Edited by Dinsey

15 hours ago, Sandysafc said:

So much for phildo no signing any Sandy's players eh. Just the 4. Albeit 2 of them were signed for other teams but 2 were still signed players

Poor from him and terry and the too Robertson midfielders going after ur final game.kiddo and coner going to whitehill. are uz going to have a team or fold 

7 hours ago, HendersonDelivers said:

Poor from him and terry and the too Robertson midfielders going after ur final game.kiddo and coner going to whitehill. are uz going to have a team or fold 

How did you come to those conclusions? Cos your shite team folded you hoping the same for us

On 2019-05-13 at 21:09, Sandysafc said:

Aye, you're right. The guys they pulled off the street got battered from Sandy's then battered from Esv a week later. Next time they should pull in boys that can at least handle themselves. Pussies!

Not what I heard 10/15 guys run round the craigshill side where a 1 single drunk guy standing n not one of you shite houses done anything so stop trying to act the hard man yer hoater than the kettle the shite you write on here give the rest of leafa a bad name !! So yous couldn’t beat them at football or fighting so had to cheat the league to get the points yous are rid rotten