Leafa

Sandysafc

47 minutes ago, puma king said:

If Sandys had went through the fixtures beating every  team fair and square then yes you’re correct.

As you well know that was not the case having being run over  by Craigshill before  the game was abandoned 

And by the wonders of the leafa logic points awarded to Sandys surprise surprise eh !!

Then awarded the points for the return game as well so overall there’s six points that  went along way to 

Assisting  a bang average Sandys team to win the league by default. Fact :thumsup2

lets not forget that Danderhall  ripped yous a new one that day at 6 v 1 Fact :lol:

Your away with it honestly everyone lost points due to Edin uni getting chucked out and as far as the craigshill scenario they got given the points last week as craigshill couldn’t field a team and with the first game that’s leafa a decision not anyone else’s so 3 points were given to Sandys by leafa nothing else. I’ve been away from Sandys now for a few months but was at the danderhall game and it was a very bad game for Sandys but danderhall were more clinical on the day and deserved the win but losing a league cup game to danderhall doesn’t affect the league . 

53 minutes ago, puma king said:

If Sandys had went through the fixtures beating every  team fair and square then yes you’re correct.

As you well know that was not the case having being run over  by Craigshill before  the game was abandoned 

And by the wonders of the leafa logic points awarded to Sandys surprise surprise eh !!

Then awarded the points for the return game as well so overall there’s six points that  went along way to 

Assisting  a bang average Sandys team to win the league by default. Fact :thumsup2

lets not forget that Danderhall  ripped yous a new one that day at 6 v 1 Fact :lol:

So the 2 FACTS you have are a lot of shite but il give you 2 

sandys won the prem league again regardless of what happened throughout the season FACT

and your another shite house on this hiding behind a user name FACT 

7 minutes ago, Phildo said:

Sandys, Tollcross and Meadowbank in my opinion will be the top 3 for the premier next season 

You think in that order mate? I think the likes of esv will strengthen after what's been a good year for them and push sandys and tollcross again. Can tollcross finally get over the line next year? Not sure but by going on what gets said here its like sandys are losing half there squad lol but guess nobody will know until the new season starts 

1 minute ago, jambo said:

You think in that order mate? I think the likes of esv will strengthen after what's been a good year for them and push sandys and tollcross again. Can tollcross finally get over the line next year? Not sure but by going on what gets said here its like sandys are losing half there squad lol but guess nobody will know until the new season starts 

If I was to pick an order I’d say Sandys Meadowbank Tollcross mate and esv are good but they haven’t won anything so I wouldn’t class it as a good season in my opinion but each to there own and players come and go every season at all clubs so your right we will just need to wait and see what happens. 

Seen medowbank a couple times and they were a good side but to go straight up and challenge the likes of sandys and tollcross would be quite a big ask I'd think. Haven't won anything this year but have had a really good season none the less. Already looking forward to next year lol, good luck with your new team mate

9 minutes ago, jambo said:

Seen medowbank a couple times and they were a good side but to go straight up and challenge the likes of sandys and tollcross would be quite a big ask I'd think. Haven't won anything this year but have had a really good season none the less. Already looking forward to next year lol, good luck with your new team mate

Time will tell mate and cheers 

22 minutes ago, Phildo said:

If I was to pick an order I’d say Sandys Meadowbank Tollcross mate and esv are good but they haven’t won anything so I wouldn’t class it as a good season in my opinion but each to there own and players come and go every season at all clubs so your right we will just need to wait and see what happens. 

They reached the final of a major this year and were unlucky not to win it 

43 minutes ago, Phildo said:

So the 2 FACTS you have are a lot of shite but il give you 2 

sandys won the prem league again regardless of what happened throughout the season FACT

and your another shite house on this hiding behind a user name FACT 

Who ratted your cage :P 

3 minutes ago, NickyRFC said:

1. Tollcross 2. Salvesen 3. Sandys 4. esv 5. Meadowbank 6. Danderhall 

So next year will be tollcross's year finally haha? Salvey maybe not be a team next year going by what's been said on here lol

32 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

They reached the final of a major this year and were unlucky not to win it 

What do you win for reaching a final ? Plums! If you class that a good season then that’s fair enough but I think your mad , at the start of the season you set out to win trophies and if you don’t win anything then in my opinion again it’s a bad season . No one remembers a runner up ! 

2 minutes ago, Phildo said:

What do you win for reaching a final ? Plums! If you class that a good season then that’s fair enough but I think your mad , at the start of the season you set out to win trophies and if you don’t win anything then in my opinion again it’s a bad season . No one remembers a runner up ! 

Esv are a good side and on there day can beat anyone but you surely get judged on what you win and nothing else 

8 minutes ago, getriteinabootit7 said:
49 minutes ago, NickyRFC said:
1. Tollcross 2. Salvesen 3. Sandys 4. esv 5. Meadowbank 6. Danderhall 

Unbelievable tranent still get underrated, they'll just go along there business quietly again nxt season, finished 3rd in the league having had to scrape a team together most wks cos of injuries etc,

Every team has injuries , guys working, holidays and family commitments it’s no an excuse in my opinion Tranent finished 3rd but there no where near the same level as Sandys or Tollcross so unless they strengthen massively in the summer there no gonna be near 3rd again 

11 minutes ago, getriteinabootit7 said:

Time will tell, they've strengthened every season, came right from bottom league to the top league every season and still dont get a little bit credit

They are a good side but as I said I don’t think there near the level of Sandys and Tollcross and I also think Meadowbank will be too much for them as well