Leafa

Sandysafc

They are shite. Finishing 3rd is the same is finishing 3rd bottom you get nothing. Come back when they win something. Played them 4 or 5 times in last 2 years and aggregate score must be well into the 20s. This hasn't been a good season for us  but what I will say is there won't be a better chance for anyone to topple us. Tranent wont be that team they are terrible
Would you say 1st year in premier finishing 3rd isn't an achievement then id disagree. Tollcross threw it away this year, still fancied you to win it tho. No great team ships goals like you lot and its what costs you in the major comps.

2 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
11 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:
They are shite. Finishing 3rd is the same is finishing 3rd bottom you get nothing. Come back when they win something. Played them 4 or 5 times in last 2 years and aggregate score must be well into the 20s. This hasn't been a good season for us  but what I will say is there won't be a better chance for anyone to topple us. Tranent wont be that team they are terrible

Would you say 1st year in premier finishing 3rd isn't an achievement then id disagree. Tollcross threw it away this year, still fancied you to win it tho. No great team ships goals like you lot and its what costs you in the major comps.

We are still the best Leafa has but you keep banging on about tranent! You don't mention their inability to not concede goals we beat them 5 - 0, 7 - 0 to name  a couple. We have never won a major comp so I don't think it's just about the goals we concede but youre the expert....

We are still the best Leafa has but you keep banging on about tranent! You don't mention their inability to not concede goals we beat them 5 - 0, 7 - 0 to name  a couple. We have never won a major comp so I don't think it's just about the goals we concede but youre the expert....
Yes without doubt but if you're saying everyone is pish then it's a contradiction. Im going on about tranent because they've finished 3rd in the first season in prem.... the title is LEAFA not a sandy's thread, we can talk about other teams.

Yes imo you get better defenders you'll at least win the east!

But for a team that ships goals left right and centre we've done no bad winning the premier 3 times in a row. Bit of credit when due eh. 
Mate i give you all the credit in the world ive never once said otherwise im given an opinion on what i see. You are a fantastic team but to get the east or Scottish you need better defenders, not many people will outscore you.

7 hours ago, quickoverayard said:
7 hours ago, Sandysafc said:
But for a team that ships goals left right and centre we've done no bad winning the premier 3 times in a row. Bit of credit when due eh. 

Mate i give you all the credit in the world ive never once said otherwise im given an opinion on what i see. You are a fantastic team but to get the east or Scottish you need better defenders, not many people will outscore you.

Do you want to stop sucking up? sandies win the league this season by default when uni got sacked and they got win against Craig hill when losing.

sandies won’t win an east or Scottish. 

us, craighill and disney old team have

8 hours ago, Sandysafc said:

Sandys shouldn’t be going about callin anyone shite . Yous got lucky in the league , toiling against craigshill when game got abandoned and uni getting chucked out swung the league in your favour. 

Yous also got beat 6-1 in a game and the only cup you’ve got a chance of winnin is one where u got a bye which was a farce. 

Show a bit respect to other teams. 

I agree sandies could of won the league a better way but it’s no there fault that’s leafa rules. I don’t Agree with the rules but that doesn’t matter.

i didn’t expect Tranent or Edinburgh south vics  to do so well imo but I didn’t expect Tollcross or salvesen to bottle it that badly which is a disgrace if I was a player in there dressing room I wouldn’t be happy but I don’t expect salvy to be a team next year 

29 minutes ago, NickyRFC said:

I agree sandies could of won the league a better way but it’s no there fault that’s leafa rules. I don’t Agree with the rules but that doesn’t matter.

i didn’t expect Tranent or Edinburgh south vics  to do so well imo but I didn’t expect Tollcross or salvesen to bottle it that badly which is a disgrace if I was a player in there dressing room I wouldn’t be happy but I don’t expect salvy to be a team next year 

I think Salvy have a new manager coming in to take over from Ryan. I’d imagine they’re going to lose a few players but hopefully the new manager can rebuild.

Am sure u will take a few from 

38 minutes ago, Dinsey said:

I think Salvy have a new manager coming in to take over from Ryan. I’d imagine they’re going to lose a few players but hopefully the new manager can rebuild.

Am sure you will take a few from salvie next season mate 

2 hours ago, NickyRFC said:

U wouldnay get in any teams mentioned dressing room gimp. 

sandies win league by association help. toll x fucked by the above. tranet are mince, esv did well to make final of east and we have not been good enuff.

disney is probably taking 3 maybe 4 players.

coleman lothian/tynie

livie got offers and probably going. our player of season.

yuilly could be going to back to tolly which is interesting

Difference between all the teams mentioned and tranent is that they went about their season quietly not slating other teams. For all the chat about salvy very poor finish, Full of external excuses..... the facts are leagues are judged over a season and very seldom you get a false finish. So maybe instead of giving it the big one try and improve results against these so called pish teams.

5 hours ago, Amatuer loyal said:

Sandys shouldn’t be going about callin anyone shite . Yous got lucky in the league , toiling against craigshill when game got abandoned and uni getting chucked out swung the league in your favour. 

Yous also got beat 6-1 in a game and the only cup you’ve got a chance of winnin is one where u got a bye which was a farce. 

Show a bit respect to other teams. 

This

1 hour ago, HendersonDelivers said:

U wouldnay get in any teams mentioned dressing room gimp. 

sandies win league by association help. toll x fucked by the above. tranet are mince, esv did well to make final of east and we have not been good enuff.

disney is probably taking 3 maybe 4 players.

coleman lothian/tynie

livie got offers and probably going. our player of season.

yuilly could be going to back to tolly which is interesting

Only one word in this post ‘Tolly’ Is true cause that’s what’s hanging out your gub ya gob shite 

sandys and not ‘sandies’ won the league as they have more points than any other team over the season regardless of rules and what’s happened there top and champions so get on with it .

41 minutes ago, Phildo said:

Only one word in this post ‘Tolly’ Is true cause that’s what’s hanging out your gub ya gob shite 

sandys and not ‘sandies’ won the league as they have more points than any other team over the season regardless of rules and what’s happened there top and champions so get on with it .

If Sandys had went through the fixtures beating every  team fair and square then yes you’re correct.

As you well know that was not the case having being run over  by Craigshill before  the game was abandoned 

And by the wonders of the leafa logic points awarded to Sandys surprise surprise eh !!

Then awarded the points for the return game as well so overall there’s six points that  went along way to 

Assisting  a bang average Sandys team to win the league by default. Fact :thumsup2

lets not forget that Danderhall  ripped yous a new one that day at 6 v 1 Fact :lol:

Edited by puma king
Edit

If all the rumours are true about teams losing players and teams folding then the premier won't be that good next year will it? Think esv will be the team to watch out for. Anybody think different? 

12 minutes ago, NickyRFC said:

A thought danderhall are supposed to be a decent side but just looked at the league standings and I am very underwhelmed of how poor there league form has been

Danderhall been very inconsistent. Give every team a good game and never know when beat but need to strengthen squad if they want to challenge for league . 

ESV r very good and a good bunch of lads .