Leafa

Sandysafc

8 minutes ago, Safc2017 said:

It's usually 2up and down . But there could be 4 going up with teams folding . 

Lucky for the likes of Newcraighall who would have been relegated otherwise. Theyve invested a lot into trying to get back into the Prem so very surprised to see where they finished.

i fully expect the new proposed league set up to be scrapped and would imagine sticking with the championship below the prem. 

Prem and championship should be strong leagues next year with some solid teams moving up.

Personally looking forward to getting back at it with Lauriston Thistle after they secured promotion this year to the league below the prem, whatever it may be!

Fantastic from tranent no shame in being 3rd behind sandys and tollcross. Was it first season in prem?
Yes was there 1st season in premier, and cld have been closer had it not been for them having to scrape a team together for the last 5-6 games of the season due to squad full of injuries

Good team a heard there apparently shite and would get pumped in the premier as has been said all season on this
Thats ignorance from somw Edinburgh teams refusing to believe football exists outside of it! If you pulled players out of the dasher and the whispers they could compete in prem!!! I got slated because i rate jules very highly

55 minutes ago, getriteinabootit7 said:
58 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
Very good team. Glad to see young dave having a good seasin

Good team a heard there apparently shite and would get pumped in the premier as has been said all season on this

They are shite. Finishing 3rd is the same is finishing 3rd bottom you get nothing. Come back when they win something. Played them 4 or 5 times in last 2 years and aggregate score must be well into the 20s. This hasn't been a good season for us  but what I will say is there won't be a better chance for anyone to topple us. Tranent wont be that team they are terrible