Leafa

Sandysafc

1 hour ago, Dinsey said:

Craigshill give Salvie a walkover to a cup final after being unable to field a team at home today in the semi. 

Watched them against esv for half and hour and they were 2 up with esv chasing shadows. Crazy to think that they can still win the league but can’t get guys to turn up for a semi final. On there day as good if not better than any team. 

51 minutes ago, kinto said:

Watched them against esv for half and hour and they were 2 up with esv chasing shadows. Crazy to think that they can still win the league but can’t get guys to turn up for a semi final. On there day as good if not better than any team. 

Would imagine a lot of there players would have been celebrating winning the Sunday Eos cup with harvester last night a reason why they couldn't get a team today . 

53 minutes ago, Safc2017 said:

Would imagine a lot of there players would have been celebrating winning the Sunday Eos cup with harvester last night a reason why they couldn't get a team today . 

I’m not sure who plays for Craigshill recently but only 2/3 I recognised played last night. Although I gather they’ve been getting by with bare 11 at times so any missing would Be felt 

Think there’s only like one player that plays for both sides now so would t think that’s the reason

Thought there was more . Did there used to be more ? 

Aye use to be more , some of them are probably still signed but haven’t been going much this season... Craigshill haven’t had a consistent/settled team all season

Still have a lot of games to play till end of season if they can get bodies to turn up

15 minutes ago, superbathgate said:

Aye use to be more , some of them are probably still signed but haven’t been going much this season... Craigshill haven’t had a consistent/settled team all season

Still have a lot of games to play till end of season if they can get bodies to turn up

I think they’re up next week for the game v sandys that got abandoned. A Sandys official tells me they aren’t cited so that looks to me as though Craigshill are going to lose the game due to the actions of a spectator which is covered in the rules as their problem.  That will be interesting. 

On ‎27‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 21:32, Dinsey said:

I think they’re up next week for the game v sandys that got abandoned. A Sandys official tells me they aren’t cited so that looks to me as though Craigshill are going to lose the game due to the actions of a spectator which is covered in the rules as their problem.  That will be interesting. 

fair play to sandies for getting away with this one. nippiest spectators in league but play the public park card and get away with it. Sandies can do what they want and nothing leafa can or will do about it. the gid news at them winning the league is another league failure for tolcross. bottled it

On ‎26‎/‎04‎/‎2019 at 21:35, Phildo said:

Henderson delivers your nothing but a gob shite who hides behind a user name getting all excited about spouting absolute verbal diarrhoea just like a few others on this it’s pathetic some of the stuff yous go on about. I’ve decided to make an account after getting accused of having an account and sent numerous screen shots of the pish that gets said on this. 

hi phil