Leafa

Sandysafc

Was aimed you. Didn't you say that yous were confident and medowbank weren't up to much, pentcaitlind weren't that good etc. You's did have a good season last year but there's a few good teams who did. You should be judged on your form this season no?

Top 3 get promoted and I’d say we have a very good chance of getting out the championship first time around which happens to be progress no matter what way you look at it and it may be Arrogance but I do believe we are better than Pencaitland with past results show that

Why did phildo leave Sandys? What players are leaving Sandys and is it true Steelie is running it with him after he was banned for a year for fielding eligible players but John Bash didn’t do anywhere near that and got a lift time ban? But that’s none of my business

5 minutes ago, Cocoleafa said:

Why did phildo leave Sandys? What players are leaving Sandys and is it true Steelie is running it with him after he was banned for a year for fielding eligible players but John Bash didn’t do anywhere near that and got a lift time ban? But that’s none of my business

He left because he wasnt enjoying it

As in brashie?