Leafa

Sandysafc

Clearly your no accepting the fact that you refused to play the fixture as well? 

Danderhall as club refused used to play at castle view, let the association know and let sandys know we wouldn’t be playin. Told the players there was no game , other plans made . Yous came back and said you had a park. 
Again, why did you not do this 2 weeks before when you never had a team?
If Danderhall feel they are being wronged by LEAFA then why dont they appeal? It would get passed to the safa appeal panel that are completely independent of the LEAFA and may get a different answer.

At the risk of reading like I’m sticking up for Sandys, I think the main point of them losing the tie here is being overlooked. 

Fair enough refuse to play at Sandys, but to then refuse to play at The Jewel which is a stones throw from the original venue, is what I believe has got them thrown out. 

Regardless of what’s gone on or not gone on , that’s the issue that I believe was up before the committee, Danderhall not fulfilling a fixture on the date it was meant to be played, without good reason. 

18 minutes ago, Dinsey said:

At the risk of reading like I’m sticking up for Sandys, I think the main point of them losing the tie here is being overlooked. 

Fair enough refuse to play at Sandys, but to then refuse to play at The Jewel which is a stones throw from the original venue, is what I believe has got them thrown out. 

Regardless of what’s gone on or not gone on , that’s the issue that I believe was up before the committee, Danderhall not fulfilling a fixture on the date it was meant to be played, without good reason. 

The lunatics have taken over the asylum    :thumbsdown :thumbsdown

Just now, puma king said:

The lunatics have taken over the asylum    :thumbsdown :thumbsdown

Am I not right though? 

What good reason do Danderhall have for refusing to play at the Jewel? 

“Sandys never changed last week” That’s nothing to do with the game in question. 

Danderhall left themselves wide open by refusing to play that game at The Jewel, and that’s why they lost the tie. 

Can see wot your saying but sandys were offered alternative venues to the original fixture and refused ? Why not get that game moved quickly to the jewel which was available that day . Danderhall and sandys were due to play again the week after at danderhall in another quarter final, they were offered to change the games about . That was refused, why? 

Danderhall offered to play the game at sandys without using the changing rooms, they refused ! Why?

no point dancing about the fact here , they never had a team for that game and used a ridiculous excuse . 

At last nites meeting the committee wouldn’t even discuss the original fixture......... 

every neutral person involved in amatuer football knows what should happen, the game should get played . 

The Leafa association has let themselves down on this. 

Danderhall r an honest club, never break the rules be it playing ringers or players that r suspended. There manager is very committed to the club. They have been f**ked over good and proper here 

7 minutes ago, Amatuer loyal said:

Can see wot your saying but sandys were offered alternative venues to the original fixture and refused ? Why not get that game moved quickly to the jewel which was available that day . Danderhall and sandys were due to play again the week after at danderhall in another quarter final, they were offered to change the games about . That was refused, why? 

Danderhall offered to play the game at sandys without using the changing rooms, they refused ! Why?

no point dancing about the fact here , they never had a team for that game and used a ridiculous excuse . 

At last nites meeting the committee wouldn’t even discuss the original fixture......... 

every neutral person involved in amatuer football knows what should happen, the game should get played . 

Danderhall r an honest club, never break the rules be it playing ringers or players that r suspended. There manager is very committed to the club. They have been f**ked over good and proper here 

Hold on a minute til I get my violin

6 minutes ago, Dinsey said:

Am I not right though? 

“Sandys never changed last week” That’s nothing to do with the game in question. 

Danderhall left themselves wide open by refusing to play that game at The Jewel, and that’s why they lost the tie. 

Seems like they should have played the system and used possible asbestos as a reason rather than point blank refusing to play, eh? 

I think this sets a bad precedent that anyone can claim to have something wrong with their park for whatever reason and not need to provide proof of this.

13 minutes ago, Dinsey said:

Am I not right though? 

Some might say you’re blowing smoke up their arse :whistle :whistle

5 minutes ago, Amatuer loyal said:

The previous weeks fixture was off, for whatever reason genuine or not, LEAFA have to take a clubs word for it. They can’t tell Sandys where to play and if Sandys don’t want to move,wether they had a reason for that, only they will know but they don’t have to so that can’t form part of the argument and would be why the meeting wasn’t about that. 

I’m very much a neutral and I don’t see the argument. Refuse to play at Sandys, fine, within your rights but you can’t refuse to play 2 mins along the road.

I will reiterate again, what happened the week before bores no relevance!

5 minutes ago, MattEmulsion said:

Seems like they should have played the system and used possible asbestos as a reason rather than point blank refusing to play, eh? 

I think this sets a bad precedent that anyone can claim to have something wrong with their park for whatever reason and not need to provide proof of this.

Had Sandys not come up with The Jewel then defo, look I’d have probably done the same myself but as soon as they say well we will play there then you are pretty much snookered. 

8 minutes ago, Dinsey said:

The previous weeks fixture was off, for whatever reason genuine or not, LEAFA have to take a clubs word for it. They can’t tell Sandys where to play and if Sandys don’t want to move,wether they had a reason for that, only they will know but they don’t have to so that can’t form part of the argument and would be why the meeting wasn’t about that. 

I’m very much a neutral and I don’t see the argument. Refuse to play at Sandys, fine, within your rights but you can’t refuse to play 2 mins along the road.

Do u think the game should be getting played? 

Sandys should offer to play the game in my opinion. 

6 minutes ago, Dinsey said:

Sandys should make the offer to play the game rather than claim the tie due to default, you know that’s the proper thing to do in the spirit of sportsmanship and fair play :thumsup2

1 minute ago, puma king said:

Sandys should make the offer to play the game rather than claim the tie due to default, you know that’s the proper thing to do in the spirit of sportsmanship and fair play :thumsup2

100%. 

Tbh sandys played the game and got away with it. 

Danderhall never wanted to back down and got punished . 

Play the game and forget about wot happened i say

1 minute ago, Amatuer loyal said:

Do u think the game should be getting played? 

Sandys should offer to play the game in my opinion. 

We all know that probably won't happen. We are trying to win the league so adding an extra fixture through sportsmanship will not happen. Time to draw a line under this one, drama queens.

2 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

We all know that probably won't happen. We are trying to win the league so adding an extra fixture through sportsmanship will not happen. Time to draw a line under this one, drama queens.

It’s glaringly obviously that Sandys don’t fancy it that’s why you’re looking to gloss over the issue at hand :thumbsdown :thumbsdown