Leafa

Sandysafc

1 hour ago, MUAFC said:

Wether it’s true or not the consensus is that everyone thinks Sandys are cheating, The honourable thing to do would be to ask for a replay and I am sure everyone would respect Sandys more for doing that.

This :thumsup2

3 minutes ago, Safc2017 said:

Does anyone at Sandy's try and intimidate any players or coaching staff ? Never once seen a threat before any fixture the whole time I have been there . 

Get a grip mate it happens and you know it does :thumbsdown

36 minutes ago, Amatuer loyal said:

Yous refused to play? Why did yous not book the jewel the day the original game was called off cos that was free that day? Danderhall offered to get changed outside , declined. 

Danderhall offered to play the game at danderhall , declined. 

Yous never had a team that day, we know it you know it and the association know it. 

Why should danderhall roll over and play the game at castle view when There was no certificate presented to show the asbestos was fixed ? Danderhall as a club stood together and fought back, and have been punished .   

Leafa as an association r a total embarrassment .

Don't have any affiliation with either team but this seems to be spot on to me. Danderhall are within their rights to ask for proof the issue was resolved, if this wasn't produced then they shouldn't be expected to play the fixture.

I also wouldn't have accept any alternatives offered purely on the principle that Sandys never accepted their alternatives (if this is the truth).

Should have just played it at a neutral location and problem solved, but to throw Danderhall out is awful from the FA.

1 minute ago, puma king said:

There is a certain satisfaction that comes by actually beating teams on the pitch rather than default  :whistle

Wining cups that way means  hew haw :thumsup2

We haven't won the cup. If we do it will be a winners medal on my mantle piece the same as all the others

1 minute ago, MattEmulsion said:

Don't have any affiliation with either team but this seems to be spot on to me. Danderhall are within their rights to ask for proof the issue was resolved, if this wasn't produced then they shouldn't be expected to play the fixture.

I also wouldn't have accept any alternatives offered purely on the principle that Sandys never accepted their alternatives (if this is the truth).

Should have just played it at a neutral location and problem solved, but to throw Danderhall out is awful from the FA.

Leafa have let all it’s members clubs down by that decision, it just proves they don’t give a toss about anyone but Sandys  Fact :thumbsdown :thumbsdown

1 hour ago, Sandysafc said:

Do you think debating on this will make leafa change their minds?

Clubs should lobby the Leafa office bearers regarding this shocking decision and demand an extraordinarily general meeting.

Transparency is needed for the sake of amateur footbal and to protect the future of the game.

2 hours ago, puma king said:

Clubs should lobby the Leafa office bearers regarding this shocking decision and demand an extraordinarily general meeting.

Transparency is needed for the sake of amateur footbal and to protect the future of the game.

You're a gimp

19 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

You're a gimp

If you genuinely don’t have anything to hide why not offer to play the game ?

In the spirit of sportsmanship  it certainly would go along way to restore  Sandys current standing in the association.