Leafa

Sandysafc

What happened this time?

Craigshill left back punched an ESV player off the ball.

The two then had a fight at the side of the pitch and others have got involved.

Heard a few craigshill players got a bit of a doing!

4 hours ago, GS11 said:

Craigshill left back punched an ESV player off the ball.

The two then had a fight at the side of the pitch and others have got involved.

Heard a few craigshill players got a bit of a doing!

Don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story mate. 

The big guy at the back for sandys tiddo I think his name is had a good game , looked like he could be doing with losing a bit timber but
That would be kiddo good player but no the most agile of people. My opinion he's more of a problem at the back but still very good.

Cracking win for sandys keeps them in the hunt, a top 3 finish for tranent would be a great achievement.

That would be kiddo good player but no the most agile of people. My opinion he's more of a problem at the back but still very good.

Cracking win for sandys keeps them in the hunt, a top 3 finish for tranent would be a great achievement.

He got about well enough last night

Wonder if he had a big enough mantle piece for the Tranent forward line #MOM

He got about well enough last night

Wonder if he had a big enough mantle piece for the Tranent forward line #MOM
Im not doubting he is a good player mate because he is, did he play central of a 3? Him central of a back 3 was one of the reasons sandys shipped goals, ability wise he's very very good but if it was me i wouldn't play him in a back 3, a 4 yes a 3 no. This isnt a criticism its more of an observation!!!

He should be playing just in front of the back 3 where he is naturally suited but due to not having enough defenders and poor form from others hes been pitched in there. Has a cracking ability to control a football match when hes on his game and although hes not the most agile his height and strength makes up for that. He was absolutely pivotal for us last year and probably even more so this year given the various positions hes had to play. Not to mention the work he does for the club in training and warm ups

He should be playing just in front of the back 3 where he is naturally suited but due to not having enough defenders and poor form from others hes been pitched in there. Has a cracking ability to control a football match when hes on his game and although hes not the most agile his height and strength makes up for that. He was absolutely pivotal for us last year and probably even more so this year given the various positions hes had to play. Not to mention the work he does for the club in training and warm ups
100% agree with everything in that, i would play him as a holder, he has enough size and strength not to mention great range of passing to control a game and slow things down when you are under the cosh, playing him as a cb some what cripples him as a player.

My issue with him as a cb is if the right or left sided player is played through and he's dragged wide 1v1 with a player who has pace he is toiling.... that's with a 3, a 4 he could be a spare man and will free him up to control a game as a cb.

Like i say its just my observation