Leafa

Sandysafc

3 hours ago, Safc2017 said:

No a wasn't playing or we would have won 8) . Fair play to danderhall that was some result . 

I’ve seen a lot of sandys this year but on Saturday I don’t think anyone would’ve changed the game for them, maybe a bad game but sandys just didn’t turn up

There was a few missing but thats been the story of our season. Not enough commitment from guys compared to last year, which in turn unsettes your starting 11 regularly and leads to poor results. However, we still have a chance of winning the league and the logan so still could be a decent season for us

On 01/04/2019 at 20:55, Sandysafc said:

There was a few missing but thats been the story of our season. Not enough commitment from guys compared to last year, which in turn unsettes your starting 11 regularly and leads to poor results. However, we still have a chance of winning the league and the logan so still could be a decent season for us

Scott Ewen been playing? Would like to see him at 11s when fit. Skins folk for fun at 5s/7s etc...

Was at St.Johnstone I believe?