Leafa

Sandysafc

What player? Name them. For me personally I like to have a shower after a match. Everyone is different but I don't enjoy leaving a football match without a shower and having decent clean clothes to put back on. You might have insecurities about sharing showers with other guys or whatever so if that was your point then I can totally see why getting changed pitch side would suit you. However, it didn't suit some of our guys yesterday so on that basis the game was cancelled. What more do you want? Games get cancelled at all levels up and down the country every week. Get over it you don't even play for danderhall ya trumpet

Our club is not only for football but for a community. It holds all sorts of sports so I'd imagine an issue as such would affect all the other community activities. I don't know what yous expect to achieve by being presumptuous. The game was called off and will be replayed

46 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

What player? Name them. For me personally I like to have a shower after a match. Everyone is different but I don't enjoy leaving a football match without a shower and having decent clean clothes to put back on. You might have insecurities about sharing showers with other guys or whatever so if that was your point then I can totally see why getting changed pitch side would suit you. However, it didn't suit some of our guys yesterday so on that basis the game was cancelled. What more do you want? Games get cancelled at all levels up and down the country every week. Get over it you don't even play for danderhall ya trumpet

cheats and always have been. u never had a team its simple as that and everybody nos it.