Leafa

Sandysafc

18 hours ago, quickoverayard said:
On 19/03/2019 at 07:35, puma king said:
Robbie ?

Steven. Was at lithgae for years and Falkirk. Done the rounds like but great player

Couldn’t have been that good as I’ve never heard of him at all :thumbsdown

I was with a danderhall player yesterday and there saying sandys called off the changing rooms for something like asbestos but everybody nos sandys never had a team for the game cos of a party on friday and were up to no good

Guest brycey
59 minutes ago, Thekeeper said:

I was with a danderhall player yesterday and there saying sandys called off the changing rooms for something like asbestos but everybody nos sandys never had a team for the game cos of a party on friday and were up to no good

aye a heard the asbestos thing was mentioned - but never knew about the party lol cheers buddy

5 hours ago, HendersonDelivers said:

Sandies cheatin again 

Again? I don't recall us ever cheating.  Care to explain your bizarre comment? As previously stated the game was off for a valid reason. I don't know a lot about asbestos but I do know it's not good for you. No big drama everyone moves on with exception to the trolls on here

1 hour ago, Safc2017 said:

There was two players at a party . Hardly half a team . Don't know the full situation with call off as am no one of the gaffers . But we had a team and one that would beat danderhall so they don't have a reason to lie about it . 

No u never 

9 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

I know our club had an issue with asbestos. I know that's why the game was called off. If you want to believe your mates up at danderhall then that's up to you. You have no facts so you are a troll

ur own player was telling people today u had 9 yesterday. prove the changing room was called off at 11.30 and u never knew well before and it suited u cos u never had a team. if u had a team the game would have been on if changing room had problems or not