Leafa

Sandysafc

11 minutes ago, Safc2017 said:

Tollcross would still be a point ahead if Sandy's win tomorrow and there games in hand 

Nah I think Sandys would be a point ahead. Theres 8 points between them and sandys have 2 games in hand so if they win tomorrow and sandys win their games in hand then they go a point above tollcross

1 hour ago, Sandysafc said:

Nah I think Sandys would be a point ahead. Theres 8 points between them and sandys have 2 games in hand so if they win tomorrow and sandys win their games in hand then they go a point above tollcross

Even better then.

41 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

Tollcross win the Mora sandys season is all but over 

I believe they are still in two cups and in the league? How is your season over if you finish in the top 3 of the premier every season I think that’s good going and not something many teams can say they have done

43 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

It will be a pretty intense game and i think a single goal might settle this one. I hope we win just to see how tollcross handle the pressure in their remaining games. Weve been there done it before tollcross havent. Interesting

Sandys 3-2 

22 hours ago, Sandysafc said:

They are an average side

22 hours ago, Sandysafc said:

Thats comical. Unless they dramatically change their team they wont get any success at that level

Bizarre comment! You think if the Old Firm moved to the English Premiership they’d use the same players??  You would expect there to be player movement.

Good opportunity for players to come in, develop and even progress to the EoS side with the link up.

29 minutes ago, Sure & Stedfast said:

Bizarre comment! You think if the Old Firm moved to the English Premiership they’d use the same players??  You would expect there to be player movement.

Good opportunity for players to come in, develop and even progress to the EoS side with the link up.

Just because its an oppertunity doesnt mean it will work. Buying a lottery ticket is an oppertunity. My point is unless they completely change their squad they will struggle at that level as they struggled at amatuer with that squad. Hardly bizarre!

33 minutes ago, Bawsoot said:

There struggling in championship not even the top league but good luck to them they must have big plans with players coming in as already stated that squad isn't good enuff to step up if thts what it's ment to be 

League results seem a bit erratic but they’re in the Centenary Cup Final going by Facebook posts

48 minutes ago, Sure & Stedfast said:

League results seem a bit erratic but they’re in the Centenary Cup Final going by Facebook posts

They are in the 2nd league of amateur football. Just because theyre in a cup final doesnt mean they can make the step up to junior. That, my friend, is a bizarre comment

Cos the Old Firm moving to England is a similar scenario [emoji23]