Leafa

Sandysafc

12 hours ago, Sandysafc said:

I heard they are 'on the verge' of folding. With regards to the Tollcross manager, i think if they won the league then theres a chance he might look for a different challenge. I might be wrong but i dont think they have won the Premier have they?

:P:P:P

15 hours ago, Sandysafc said:

I heard they are 'on the verge' of folding. With regards to the Tollcross manager, i think if they won the league then theres a chance he might look for a different challenge. I might be wrong but i dont think they have won the Premier have they?

They have not win a premier or an East of scotland cup

Imo the league's are practically all but over after this weekend. Tollcross will win the prem, medowbank will win the championship, lauri will win the east and muristin b the west. Or does anyone else think different?

8 hours ago, jambo said:

Imo the league's are practically all but over after this weekend. Tollcross will win the prem, medowbank will win the championship, lauri will win the east and muristin b the west. Or does anyone else think different?

Agree with most of that, however Lauriston are needing favours now after a couple horrific results they are a point behind AVU with same games played so AVU have to be favourites and are on a cracking run. 

13 hours ago, jambo said:

Strongly dissatisfied at this comment. Premier is very tight so how can you condone that statement. 

Medowbank might well be favourites but we having played them in really bad weather conditions are super confident in winning the league. Pencaitland will be confident in themselves also!

IMO

Thats comical. Unless they dramatically change their team they wont get any success at that level
I saw them a couple of weeks ago. It might have been a 1 off but I was surprised at how poor the game was.

4 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:
15 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:
Thats comical. Unless they dramatically change their team they wont get any success at that level

I saw them a couple of weeks ago. It might have been a 1 off but I was surprised at how poor the game was.

They are an average side

On 07/03/2019 at 14:20, MUAFC said:

Strongly dissatisfied at this comment. Premier is very tight so how can you condone that statement. 

Medowbank might well be favourites but we having played them in really bad weather conditions are super confident in winning the league. Pencaitland will be confident in themselves also!

IMO

Both teams had to play in the same conditions and didn't they win? I agree very tight games but can't see past them at this stage tbh. Tolcross should wrap up the premier this weekend tbh but only time will tell.   IMO

Who do tollcross still have in there remaining games ? If Sandy's win tomorrow ( I think they will ) will not lose another game in the league . Tollcross would need to draw or lose a game for Sandy's to win the league but previous years have shown that they buckle under pressure . 

17 minutes ago, Safc2017 said:

Who do tollcross still have in there remaining games ? If Sandy's win tomorrow ( I think they will ) will not lose another game in the league . Tollcross would need to draw or lose a game for Sandy's to win the league but previous years have shown that they buckle under pressure . 

HOME - ESV

AWAY - Tranent, Craigshill 

30 minutes ago, Safc2017 said:

I think if sandys win their remaining games then it doesnt matter what tollcross do, is that right?