Leafa

Sandysafc

19 hours ago, Sandysafc said:

Tollcross V Sandys next week. If Tollcross win then the league is over imo. On the other hand if Sandys win win then the pressure is very much on Tollcross. They could collapse like they have the last couple of seasons

Tolcross won’t win the league! Youz will hammer them on saturday and Salvesen will win too.

they did not play on Saturday to do they will be rusted 

1 hour ago, HendersonDelivers said:

Tolcross won’t win the league! Youz will hammer them on saturday and Salvesen will win too.

they did not play on Saturday to do they will be rusted 

Salvy playing danderhall should be easy for salvy but danderhall seem to be one of they teams that can make games very hard and stuffy for teams, just looking at the Tollcross and sandys results against them. 

30 minutes ago, Amatuer loyal said:

Why is playing danderhall easy?

Just saying Salvy should win comfortably after seeing the danderhall score at the weekend, but equally said danderhall can make games hard for teams eg Tollcross 3-2 in both games and sandys games this season being won just by a single goal as well 

Tollcross have the best squad in leafa so should win it

salvesen have the second best squad and Sandys third best. Only difference is Sandys know how to win and keep pressure on and can Tollcross or salvy deal with the pressure.

2 hours ago, NickyRFC said:

salvesen have the second best squad and Sandys third best. Only difference is Sandys know how to win and keep pressure on and can Tollcross or salvy deal with the pressure.

Sandys have played Salvie 5 or 6 times in last 2 seasons and beat them every time. Going by that i dont think they have better squad

5 hours ago, getriteinabootit7 said:

Tranent have as much chance as anybody else as long as they keep there full squad fit, been to many games this season they have had to many players injured or not available for other reasons

Tranent will not come close to winning the league

On ‎03‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 22:09, NickyRFC said:

Salvesen do

tollcross have got the best team cos they are top of the league and favorites to win the league but I have heard they’re manager has applied for the dalkeith juniors job so has the old st bernards manager maybe as joint managers I don’t no  but it would be a blow if tollcross lose him 

2 hours ago, Thekeeper said:

tollcross have got the best team cos they are top of the league and favorites to win the league but I have heard they’re manager has applied for the dalkeith juniors job so has the old st bernards manager maybe as joint managers I don’t no  but it would be a blow if tollcross lose him 

I can confirm this is a load of shite and having just spoken to Alan, he’s saying the same.

1 hour ago, jambo said:

What's happening with newcraighall then??

I heard they are 'on the verge' of folding. With regards to the Tollcross manager, i think if they won the league then theres a chance he might look for a different challenge. I might be wrong but i dont think they have won the Premier have they?