Leafa

Sandysafc

4 minutes ago, Cocoleafa said:

Tranent have done really well first season in premier but they won’t make the top 3.

newcraighall gave the tie away yesterday? Looks like money can’t buy loyalty. Good bye.

What’s happening were they short on players due to injuries or suspension ?

Never fancied newcraighall to get out that league from the start. Were a good well run side but they've went as far as they can a few years ago and that's that. Fancied it to be between medowbank and muriston for the league and get to see what happens when they play each other in the cup. Think medowbank will have a bit much for them as they're on a good run. Both teams would fit in the premier well and i think thats were they're going. Massive result for tollcross, seems th e premier is all but done now.

6 hours ago, jambo said:

Never fancied newcraighall to get out that league from the start. Were a good well run side but they've went as far as they can a few years ago and that's that. Fancied it to be between medowbank and muriston for the league and get to see what happens when they play each other in the cup. Think medowbank will have a bit much for them as they're on a good run. Both teams would fit in the premier well and i think thats were they're going. Massive result for tollcross, seems th e premier is all but done now.

All good runs must come to an end 

That's true I suppose mate but can't see past that medowbank side against teams in that league. Watched them a good few times this year and have been really impressed. Seem to have strengthened at the back with that griff going back, and very strong going forward. Think they will have to much for muriston should  be a good game though. I think they will just get stronger as the season goes on and on

On 15/02/2019 at 15:19, quickoverayard said:
On 15/02/2019 at 14:22, Dinsey said:
Yeah, he signed for them this season again but has gone back to Salvie 

Better players than him in the lower leagues. Decent player but nothing to get excited about. Wheres that pies lad playing about now.

Piesy that plays upfront? If so sure he's signed with someone in the lothian west but doesnt play much these days 

2 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
21 minutes ago, Wacko said:
Piesy that plays upfront? If so sure he's signed with someone in the lothian west but doesnt play much these days 

I played with him at hutchy in my younger days. Last i heard he was either at tynecastle or tollcross was a decent player.

He's a goalscorer like. Scores for fun anywhere he goes but don't think hes that interested anymore so has just bounced around the last couple seasons 

11 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
43 minutes ago, Wacko said:
He's a goalscorer like. Scores for fun anywhere he goes but don't think hes that interested anymore so has just bounced around the last couple seasons 

Aye i agree. His best years at ammy in my opinion were at Hermiston vale??? Team wallace ran... very good team but going back a bit.

Heriot vale it was I think. Sure they won 4 trophies the season before they folded. He was different gravy there. Went to clerry star for a couple seasons was class helping them reach the prem but left when the manager did. No really settled at a team since think he might be at the new team from up there.

Heriot vale it was I think. Sure they won 4 trophies the season before they folded. He was different gravy there. Went to clerry star for a couple seasons was class helping them reach the prem but left when the manager did. No really settled at a team since think he might be at the new team from up there.
That's them. Yeah they were very good him and Jordan were the standouts IMO. Ive not properly played in a couple years so ive not seen him much as i only watch games i have an interest in. Sure he'll only be about 30-31

31 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
37 minutes ago, Wacko said:

That's them. Yeah they were very good him and Jordan were the standouts IMO. Ive not properly played in a couple years so ive not seen him much as i only watch games i have an interest in. Sure he'll only be about 30-31

Think you're right sure he is bang on 30 mate. Jordyn is on another level showed that with mussey at juniofs could've maybe been something if he had screwed the nut earlier. Don't think piesy plays much now anyways 

Think you're right sure he is bang on 30 mate. Jordyn is on another level showed that with mussey at juniofs could've maybe been something if he had screwed the nut earlier. Don't think piesy plays much now anyways 
I played against him against musselburgh played upfront and i believe he played CM with heroit vale, fantastic player just lacked pace. Pies could still do a job in the prem

10 hours ago, quickoverayard said:
11 hours ago, Wacko said:

I played against him against musselburgh played upfront and i believe he played CM with heroit vale, fantastic player just lacked pace. Pies could still do a job in the prem

Better up top imo and spot on with the pace tbing. Definitely give him service he'll give you goals