Leafa

Sandysafc

A think Bonnyrigg rose have got it, they have the points on the board, can’t see Calvary park keeping up and Dunbar are a good side but will have a lot of games from now to the end of the season.

Excited to see who will win the premier as there is still 3/4 in the running for it. Tollcross are the best team in the league but Salvesen are giving them a run for there money. 

Championship is 100% the most competitive it’s been in years. 7 out of 11 still believe they could get promoted in my opinion. Loads of points to win and lose. Murieston dark horses who no one has really mentioned.

7 minutes ago, quickoverayard said:
12 minutes ago, HendersonDelivers said:
The bit about Bonnyrigg? Previously thought sandy retain title but salvesen hard to look past with yule coleman and omar. there run will start tonight as they will beet tolcross in final.

Is omar the lad that played with Lothian a few seasons back?

Yeah, he signed for them this season again but has gone back to Salvie 

2 hours ago, HendersonDelivers said:

The bit about Bonnyrigg? Previously thought sandy retain title but salvesen hard to look past with yule coleman and omar. there run will start tonight as they will beet tolcross in final.

No the bit about Salvie having the best squad

30 minutes ago, ScottishBaggio said:

Are you familiar with there full squad ? Thought you would have said sandys ?
What’s changed from Tollcross last year to this year & what’s changed at sandys ? Did sandys have the best squad last year ?

Well given the run we went on playing 3 games a week for a good chunk of the season suggests we did have the best squad last year.  I am familiar with Tollcross squad as ive played them enough times during my career to know faces. We have lost 4 or 5 guys from last year. Thats why I didnt say Sandy's. My opinion is honest on that front. Also, I have played against Salvie enough times to have the opinion that their squad isnt as good as Tollcross

Tollcross would have been many people’s tip last night, including my own. I fancied them on the big pitch but credit to Salvie that’s a great win. 

Never made the game but delighted for them, especially the 4 boys that went when St Bernard’s folded. 

On 15/02/2019 at 22:49, Sandysafc said:

Well given the run we went on playing 3 games a week for a good chunk of the season suggests we did have the best squad last year.  I am familiar with Tollcross squad as ive played them enough times during my career to know faces. We have lost 4 or 5 guys from last year. Thats why I didnt say Sandy's. My opinion is honest on that front. Also, I have played against Salvie enough times to have the opinion that their squad isnt as good as Tollcross

Got a good player in Scott Ewen if use get him fit mate, he was at st.johnstone I believe? Some left wand on him.

Whats everyones thoughts on the fixtures this weekend? Tollcross away to ESV and Sandys away to Salvie. Surely a win for Salvie will rule Sandy's out of a title challenge? At the same time a win for both Sandys and ESV will blow the whole thing wide open. Very interesting...

8 minutes ago, Sandysafc said:

Whats everyones thoughts on the fixtures this weekend? Tollcross away to ESV and Sandys away to Salvie. Surely a win for Salvie will rule Sandy's out of a title challenge? At the same time a win for both Sandys and ESV will blow the whole thing wide open. Very interesting...

That’s a massive couple of fixtures! This weekend could have a huge bearing on what happens. 

If Sandys were to lose and Tollcross won then you would probably be right in ruling Sandys out but this could bring others right into it depending on results, cracking weekend.