Hibernian's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Hibernian's next permanent manager?  

210 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

56 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

For what it's worth, which is fuckall, this seems like a good deal for everyone.

lennon gets out of a gig he thinks he's bigger than, and gets to say he wasn't sacked - hibs get shot of a crazed attention seeker who'd fucked the dressing room big style - does anyone need to be compensated?

The only real issue is the claim that there was no misconduct - no-one's really buying that, are they? :lol:

To be fair, we've been saying for years that lennon is a headcase.

The deal reigns the press in a bit when talking about him but you can't imagine it will help him ever get a management job at a serious level. Any new club would surely ask Hibs for a written reference. Mind you, what's Romanov up to these days......

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Jackie Macnamara. Nap.

He's now Dunfermline's Technical Consultant to the Board or something like that. 

Eddie Grant is a good shout though. Bin that dreary Sunshine on Leith for a bit of Electric Avenue. 

13 hours ago, Austinho said:

Has to be this man really, doesn't it.

Screenshot 2019-01-31 at 09.59.56.png

'The ones that fail are the ones who say they got bullied. There’s a correlation between allegations of bullying and failure. I rarely see people who are successful and winning things come out and say they’re being bullied.' 

Self proclaimed former best manager of the world throws his name into the hat. Could do worse IMO.

869AFB18-24BC-4E69-B364-D9409BA5F680.thumb.png.7a57a8fe3966dd1dda69039ad72f6e2b.png

Carver would’ve been a perfect fit for Hearts when Romanov was there but Hibs are a class above.

Strachan was spotted in Edinburgh today...

..at Ainslie Park where he is Patron of the Spartans Academy. Mind you his old man used to drink in the Edinburgh City Social Club so perhaps he was looking for a free ticket for Saturday's game with Albion Rovers... 

8 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Strachan was spotted in Edinburgh today...

..at Ainslie Park where he is Patron of the Spartans Academy. Mind you his old man used to drink in the Edinburgh City Social Club so perhaps he was looking for a free ticket for Saturday's game with Albion Rovers... 

In his own words, a day or two ago:

“Oh, and if anyone sees me in Edinburgh on Thursday, I’m there to talk about my youth football ideas with the government and local councils and so on – not interviewing for the Hibs job."

1 minute ago, Aim Here said:

In his own words, a day or two ago:

“Oh, and if anyone sees me in Edinburgh on Thursday, I’m there to talk about my youth football ideas with the government and local councils and so on – not interviewing for the Hibs job."

False flag- he wants the City tickets I tell you! 

Archived