Todays scores 24/1

GNU_Linux

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Largs 1 St Rochs 1
Fantastic result for the candy
St.Rochs wanted it more and would've deserves the win until the equaliser changed the game. Largs went down to 10(wrongly) and from then on looked the more comfortable.

In other news, at the end of the game Candy thugs wearing balaclavas attacked Largs fans with weapons, ruining the good view I had of the club. A bit of sectarian singing etc is fine with me but these thugs can't be tolerated. Shame on your club

St.Rochs wanted it more and would've deserves the win until the equaliser changed the game. Largs went down to 10(wrongly) and from then on looked the more comfortable.

In other news, at the end of the game Candy thugs wearing balaclavas attacked Largs fans with weapons, ruining the good view I had of the club. A bit of sectarian singing etc is fine with me but these thugs can't be tolerated. Shame on your club

Balaclavas and weapons at Largs? Wtf? Sectarian singing?

4 minutes ago, BL2 said:

No surprise 

7 minutes ago, BL2 said:

It's quite sad that you think sectarian singing is fine.

7 minutes ago, BL2 said:

Thick skin I suppose. My point being I'm not going to come on here greeting about it

f**k me, sectarian singing is not acceptable in any circumstances.

That it was the complete gang that are St Rochs doesnt surprise anyone involved in the West region.

A lot shite nobody was attacked and there was a police presence so how did that happen jackonory ?
Nah your not getting away with it this time. Twitter is awash with it and your club are doing their best to tidy it up.

I'll not be going next week

Lowlifes

Stop it. Cat is out the bag on your lowlife support. Although anacdotal some wee virgin asked me if I "was afraid" on the train down as well.

But the post game trouble is undeniable. Go on Twitter and have a look. Kids etc.

Archived