Todays scores 24/1

GNU_Linux

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought that was what was happening - them getting the names mixed up.
Incidentally "graffiti on the wall" isn't exactly the best of user names to have if you don't want St. Roch's to attract the attention it does. Or are you going to claim it has nothing to do with the Wolfe Tone's song?

Steady oan mate or he will be calling you a bigot as well

He’s blind as well as stupid, canny even admit he got it wrong

Twat that he is

I thought that was what was happening - them getting the names mixed up.
Incidentally "graffiti on the wall" isn't exactly the best of user names to have if you don't want St. Roch's to attract the attention it does. Or are you going to claim it has nothing to do with the Wolfe Tone's song?
Explained it before so don't need to again but take it as you like

You said you explained it before, so even though you “knew” that BL2 & BUL2 were different people , you still went on to blame me for something somebody else posted

You have been found oot

Just shows how wrong you can be when you think that people on here give some posters a hard time

Well, in your case all snideys are justified

12 hours ago, Bul2 said:

The Candy is the original enigma and I say that from personal experience after an incident when Cumnock played them a couple of seasons ago at Cumnock

The fans were vocal and noisy and very colourful and , in the main were well behaved and caused no problems .
However , based on my experience on that day only, there appears to be one or two people involved with the club who have a massive chip on their shoulder.

I can’t remember the name of the full back for St Rochs that day ( think he played for Pollok before the Candy), but, an incident occurred when the full back was taking a throw and doing the usual stealing a few yards thing and I shouted at the ref ,after the guy had walked about 10-15 yards, “haw ref, is this a sponsored walk this guy is on” and he proceeded to shout back “ it definitely no be a f**kin orange walk, ye proddy ba**tard”

Lo and behold I was painted on here by some clown who said I shouted sectarian abuse at their player and “ he had evidence and then showed some still from his phone that included me in the picture .
He proceeded to say he could hear me saying what he alleged, even though I was standing next to a guy who was videoing it and he offered to provide the full soundtrack to prove the alleged insult was never said
Politely declined and the idiot kept up his “ Ive got evidence “ garbage

I know I did not say anything sectarian , unlike the St. Rochs player, and with a small minority of idiots following the club, these kind of accusations are going to continually crop up, unfortunately for the majority who are good honest supporters

There was 12 Candy fans down in Cumnock that days. 

Also dawned on me your a complete moron from that description of Cumnock v St Roch’s friendly game. The only thing vocal that day was some off the wall old bigot that seemed to have forgotten his medication. Take it your the above old foul mouthed bigot.

There was 12 Candy fans down in Cumnock that days. 
Also dawned on me your a complete moron from that description of Cumnock v St Roch’s friendly game. The only thing vocal that day was some off the wall old bigot that seemed to have forgotten his medication. Take it your the above old foul mouthed bigot.
The very one Glemconner but I love the fact 2 years down the line the 12 apostles and the Garngad candy still live in his head rent free .

You said you explained it before, so even though you “knew” that BL2 & BUL2 were different people , you still went on to blame me for something somebody else posted

You have been found oot

Just shows how wrong you can be when you think that people on here give some posters a hard time

Well, in your case all snideys are justified
Found out hahaha aye a simple mistake that could have been easily rectified but you started your shite so no need for me too entertain you any further

Now I know who the two “very chummy “ people were who like taking pictures of other members of the male gender with their wee mobile phone

And once and for all, the only bigoted stuff heard in the area I was standing during the game was from one of your players

I may be old, I maybe a bit short on decorum at times and I may have omitted to take my medication on that particular day

But the two of you “matey boys” are the bigots, not me

Now I know who the two “very chummy “ people were who like taking pictures of other members of the male gender with their wee mobile phone

And once and for all, the only bigoted stuff heard in the area I was standing during the game was from one of your players

I may be old, I maybe a bit short on decorum at times and I may have omitted to take my medication on that particular day

But the two of you “matey boys” are the bigots, not me
So let's recap for those at the back .
You never heard any bigotry from me at the Cumnock game yet you claim I'm a bigot .
Interesting......

And you couldn’t have heard any bigoted comments from me , which could have been backed up by a full match soundtrack, from the guy who was videoing the game ,which was available to prove that no such comments came from me
However, you preferred your “evidence” of a still frame picture (large still frame picture for my Talbot friend!!)of me standing within 5yards of the cameraman

Conclusive evidence your honour!!!!

I have evidence of the incident- you do not - yet you and your pal persist with your disgraceful attempt to label me as a bigot

At the time of this incident, I was advised that, “ you know it was you, you know what you did and I have approached the club officials to report your sectarian / bigoted comments”

More pish - I went to the football club Secretary to enquire about this as I was angered by the accusation and he advised that NOBODY ON THE COMMITEE WAS APPROACHED BY ANYBODY FROM ST. ROCHS

I do not have a profile picture of anything to do with any other team except my own team, unlike you with your picture in your beloved hoops and it is you who are bigoted and sectarian to me and others by your paranoia

[emoji443][emoji445][emoji445]Let it go [emoji445][emoji445][emoji445][emoji443]

p***k.
Because i chose not to be offended by another team saying a few sectarian things?

You've probably read my comment wrong, particularly if you think I was justifying people actively using sectarian language to abuse someone. All I'm saying is it pales in comparison to physically assaulting someone.

And you couldn’t have heard any bigoted comments from me , which could have been backed up by a full match soundtrack, from the guy who was videoing the game ,which was available to prove that no such comments came from me

However, you preferred your “evidence” of a still frame picture (large still frame picture for my Talbot friend!!)of me standing within 5yards of the cameraman

Conclusive evidence your honour!!!!

I have evidence of the incident- you do not - yet you and your pal persist with your disgraceful attempt to label me as a bigot

At the time of this incident, I was advised that, “ you know it was you, you know what you did and I have approached the club officials to report your sectarian / bigoted comments”

More pish - I went to the football club Secretary to enquire about this as I was angered by the accusation and he advised that NOBODY ON THE COMMITEE WAS APPROACHED BY ANYBODY FROM ST. ROCHS

I do not have a profile picture of anything to do with any other team except my own team, unlike you with your picture in your beloved hoops and it is you who are bigoted and sectarian to me and others by your paranoia

[emoji443][emoji445][emoji445]Let it go [emoji445][emoji445][emoji445][emoji443]

I wouldn't go back over old coals I was there I heard what you said and so did our full back

My profile is not of my beloved hoops ( I actually follow St Rochs home and away every week ) it's a Scotland flag with the St Rochs badge in the middle with the name of our supporters bus the 1920 .

Ps I maintain you are a disgrace of a human being and my only regret was that I did not at least put in a letter of complaint against you to your club as there is no place in society never mind football for the likes of you .

On 26/01/2019 at 21:25, fan of the juniors said:

2 points on the recent conversations. 1 surely Wee Gav has to be on a shoogly peg at Dalry ? Got a lot of time for the wee man but it ain’t happening just now . An 2 BL2 .good to see you back on here mate never thought the barrfield legend would ever come back . Good to see your still at your old tricks lol

His peg as not as shoogly as mcgintos partly due to the weight of the pay packet in his jacket....

Archived