Todays scores 24/1

GNU_Linux

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great result for Kilbirnie.First time in a few weeks seeing Kilbirnie and the second half they ran over the top of Cumnock.

First half was very even and the first goal was going to be crucial to who scored it.

Davie Anderson made a massive difference with his battling and drive from Midfield.The wee man makes a huge difference when he is fit and playing

25 minutes ago, Garden City said:

Great result for Kilbirnie.First time in a few weeks seeing Kilbirnie and the second half they ran over the top of Cumnock.

First half was very even and the first goal was going to be crucial to who scored it.

Davie Anderson made a massive difference with his battling and drive from Midfield.The wee man makes a huge difference when he is fit and playing

Davie is a cracking wee player!

Guest Moomintroll
The Candy is the original enigma and I say that from personal experience after an incident when Cumnock played them a couple of seasons ago at Cumnock

The fans were vocal and noisy and very colourful and , in the main were well behaved and caused no problems .

However , based on my experience on that day only, there appears to be one or two people involved with the club who have a massive chip on their shoulder.

I can’t remember the name of the full back for St Rochs that day ( think he played for Pollok before the Candy), but, an incident occurred when the full back was taking a throw and doing the usual stealing a few yards thing and I shouted at the ref ,after the guy had walked about 10-15 yards, “haw ref, is this a sponsored walk this guy is on” and he proceeded to shout back “ it definitely no be a f**kin orange walk, ye proddy ba**tard”

Lo and behold I was painted on here by some clown who said I shouted sectarian abuse at their player and “ he had evidence and then showed some still from his phone that included me in the picture .

He proceeded to say he could hear me saying what he alleged, even though I was standing next to a guy who was videoing it and he offered to provide the full soundtrack to prove the alleged insult was never said

Politely declined and the idiot kept up his “ Ive got evidence “ garbage

I know I did not say anything sectarian , unlike the St. Rochs player, and with a small minority of idiots following the club, these kind of accusations are going to continually crop up, unfortunately for the majority who are good honest supporters

I do remember you talking about that incident, and I am sure St Rochs do attract some bangers who dont get what they are trying to do and go all "whitaboottheym" when they are called out for their antics. By the same token I can remember a bleached blond medallion arsehole at Largs trying to fight Peter Savage who was a 70odd year old commitee man for the buffs back in the late 80s. Clubs cannot legislate for these dicks & from personal experience the walk back to Largs Train Station was fun back then.

3 hours ago, passbackdave said:

They done it with us years ago aswell made uo a story of us running about barrfield(shouldve called it battlefield) with knives and threatening people all because we scored a 99th minute goal and some of us ran on the pitch 2 celebrate(minus the knives of course lol). The reason for the amount of added on time was cos phil cannie's play acting. our club got into alot of trouble for there lies.

Mon the papers

The main incident that day was the racist abuse of James Marks as he walked round the park. That isn't up for debate. I heard that one myself. What was argued at the time was the guy meant to say "hammer thrower" but instead said "spear chucker" - and as daft as that sounds I can actually see that. I was thinking about that match last week because of how it looked that Clydebank could have scored an injury time equaliser. There wouldn't have been the same over the top celebrations as the game didn't have the same atmosphere as 12½ years ago.

The main incident that day was the racist abuse of James Marks as he walked round the park. That isn't up for debate. I heard that one myself. What was argued at the time was the guy meant to say "hammer thrower" but instead said "spear chucker" - and as daft as that sounds I can actually see that. I was thinking about that match last week because of how it looked that Clydebank could have scored an injury time equaliser. There wouldn't have been the same over the top celebrations as the game didn't have the same atmosphere as 12½ years ago.

I wasnt at that game, but that guy is an idiot who has hardly shown his face since then. Largs is still my fave ground to visit, love the place.

1 hour ago, theesel1994 said:

Yeah,an easy mistake to make. :blink: Lets just hope though that he isn't officiating when they stage the Ayrshire Track and Field events later this year.:huh:

Does Bul2 mean it is Bull twice or squared 

You my friend are a Bigot .

The last time we were at Largs for a FREINDLY  our fans got attacked with bricks inside the stadium and the game was abandoned 

The reason our fans were attacked is because they were "****** b*****ds

There was good (non sectarian) banter between the fans in the shed and if there was trouble outside the ground then I do not know the circumstances

St Roch's fans came to Largs in two busses and if guys like GOTW did not see anything I am struggling to see how .... again we are painted as St Roch's "scum"

You say you are a Cumnock fan ...were you at Largs yesterday?

If not and not seekn anything why are you on here again trying to give our club a bad name 

I beilve you are a twisted bigot and that is all

6 hours ago, Bul2 said:

The Candy is the original enigma and I say that from personal experience after an incident when Cumnock played them a couple of seasons ago at Cumnock

The fans were vocal and noisy and very colourful and , in the main were well behaved and caused no problems .
However , based on my experience on that day only, there appears to be one or two people involved with the club who have a massive chip on their shoulder.

I can’t remember the name of the full back for St Rochs that day ( think he played for Pollok before the Candy), but, an incident occurred when the full back was taking a throw and doing the usual stealing a few yards thing and I shouted at the ref ,after the guy had walked about 10-15 yards, “haw ref, is this a sponsored walk this guy is on” and he proceeded to shout back “ it definitely no be a f**kin orange walk, ye proddy ba**tard”

Lo and behold I was painted on here by some clown who said I shouted sectarian abuse at their player and “ he had evidence and then showed some still from his phone that included me in the picture .
He proceeded to say he could hear me saying what he alleged, even though I was standing next to a guy who was videoing it and he offered to provide the full soundtrack to prove the alleged insult was never said

I know I did not say anything sectarian , unlike the St. Rochs player, and with a small minority of idiots following the club, these kind of accusations are going to continually crop up, unfortunately for the majority who are good honest supporters

Cant believe you are still going on about St Rochs a day later after your fake news twitter story you are now bringing up things from 2 years ago .f**k me the game ended in a draw ......what next if St Rochs win next week

So use were raging cos 1 clydebank fan shouted something so use make up a story about our support flashing knives at people? Classy. Ur fans aint innocent when it comes 2 racist shouts as big hash cole had some racist shouts aimed at him 3-4 year ago and had 2 be held back from brusting the guy as he hid in the bar at end of game as ur committee defended him. He shat it from cole a belter. Coward of a man hiding in the bar lol

Mon the papers

Does Bul2 mean it is Bull twice or squared 
You my friend are a Bigot .

The last time we were at Largs for a FREINDLY  our fans got attacked with bricks inside the stadium and the game was abandoned 

The reason our fans were attacked is because they were "****** b*****ds

There was good (non sectarian) banter between the fans in the shed and if there was trouble outside the ground then I do not know the circumstances

St Roch's fans came to Largs in two busses and if guys like GOTW did not see anything I am struggling to see how .... again we are painted as St Roch's "scum"

You say you are a Cumnock fan ...were you at Largs yesterday?

If not and not seekn anything why are you on here again trying to give our club a bad name 

I beilve you are a twisted bigot and that is all

Why don’t you read my post , I am saying that the majority ( large majority ) of the St Roch’s fans are good honest fans who don’t do anything to drag their club down

I didn’t comment on yesterday’s incident or non incident as I was not there, but, gave a comment on a previous incident which , as another poster mentioned, I had commented on before, to illustrate that the club will always have a problem with minority who have a chip on their shoulder

Can you tell Me what part of my post makes me a bigot, what bigoted or sectarian comment did I make

I think it is you who is a bigot if you think that anything I said is bigoted/ sectarian and it is you who are playing the Bigotry card

As far as me not being at Largs and therefore precluded from making any comment, I find that quite ironic , as a Cumnock fan, that I cannot have an opinion about the Candy when people like you love to chip in your two bobs worth whenever Cumnock - Talbot play , calling us a disgrace to junior football etc etc, Ayrshire’s disgrace etc etc , without having been at any of the games

I’ll send you over some stain remover to help take the grease of your jacket where the chip left a mark on your shoulder

10 hours ago, Bul2 said:

You were in a picture on a phone? I don't know much about these new fangled phones but one with a 52" screen. Amazing

Why don’t you read my post , I am saying that the majority ( large majority ) of the St Roch’s fans are good honest fans who don’t do anything to drag their club down

I didn’t comment on yesterday’s incident or non incident as I was not there, but, gave a comment on a previous incident which , as another poster mentioned, I had commented on before, to illustrate that the club will always have a problem with minority who have a chip on their shoulder

Can you tell Me what part of my post makes me a bigot, what bigoted or sectarian comment did I make

I think it is you who is a bigot if you think that anything I said is bigoted/ sectarian and it is you who are playing the Bigotry card

As far as me not being at Largs and therefore precluded from making any comment, I find that quite ironic , as a Cumnock fan, that I cannot have an opinion about the Candy when people like you love to chip in your two bobs worth whenever Cumnock - Talbot play , calling us a disgrace to junior football etc etc, Ayrshire’s disgrace etc etc , without having been at any of the games

I’ll send you over some stain remover to help take the grease of your jacket where the chip left a mark on your shoulder
You claimed I was not at largs yet it now transpires it was you who was not at the game yet came on here minutes after the game had finished to spread lies despite the fact that as I was on route home and told you it was all lies .
Give it a rest now your lies have been exposed .

5 minutes ago, Bul2 said:

Go to specsavers BL & BUL HAVE A SLIGHT DIFFERENCE - U

I thought that was what was happening - them getting the names mixed up.

Incidentally "graffiti on the wall" isn't exactly the best of user names to have if you don't want St. Roch's to attract the attention it does. Or are you going to claim it has nothing to do with the Wolfe Tone's song?

Archived