Todays scores 24/1

GNU_Linux

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally was in the ground until the bitter end. Banter from both sides of thw support. Not one bit of trouble did i witness. Show me the video and photographic evidence of said troubles that are being pushed by 1 poster on here. Well doen to both teams today for a fantastic junior football match. Looking forward to welcoming the true Lrags Thistle fans next week.

From a neutral point of view I find the whole thing difficult to take on board. We had the Candy down at Talbot a couple of seasons back and they were excellent, bringing a lot of colour and atmosphere to the game. Have never experienced any trouble at Largs either.

Good win today for the Bot.

Coming down from the high of last week, facing the form team in the Championship, it had the potential to be a banana skin.

Glencairn played some nice football but looked very fragile at the back

I doubt very much the St Rochs boys that post on here would defend any of their fans on here if there was any trouble.Its a big stadium at Largs with fans well separated, until any pictures appear with the amount of people at the game that must have camera phones, i would take the claim with a pinch of salt.                                                                        On the Talbot game game today, i would say it was much closer than the 4-1 scoreline suggests, Rutherglen are a good side with Talbot just clinical in finishing their chances.I really liked Glencairns number 6 wouldnt mind him in a Talbot strip, anyone know his name?

Unlike some folk on here I'm not going to grass up individuals. GOTW experienced that himself in a recent Cambuslang threat. It's there for you to get yourself. I'm just offering to put you in the right direction
In other words"I was shit stirring and have no evidence of anything actually happening" either produce actual evidence or drop it as you ain't doing yourself any favours.

On the Talbot game game today, i would say it was much closer than the 4-1 scoreline suggests, Rutherglen are a good side with Talbot just clinical in finishing their chances.I really liked Glencairns number 6 wouldnt mind him in a Talbot strip, anyone know his name?

Tony Fraser, our club captain (38 years old), making his 251st competitive appearance for Glencairn. He is a top class professional and we're delighted to have him.

13 minutes ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

Its a big stadium at Largs with fans well separated, until any pictures appear with the amount of people at the game that must have camera phones, i would take the claim with a pinch of salt.        

I had assumed if there was any trouble it occurred after the game outside the ground as it appeared as though everyone left without any signs of trouble brewing. Personally, I have my doubts.

They both could have turned up and still would have got pumped. They were rotten.  

Im actually surprised at how badly Dalry are doing, they were my outside bet for going up again. Certainly not getting value for the money spent

I had assumed if there was any trouble it occurred after the game outside the ground as it appeared as though everyone left without any signs of trouble brewing. Personally, I have my doubts.

Sending thanks to the old dear behind the counter at the pie shed .

She worked her socks off today making sure we all got fed and watered [emoji106]

1 minute ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Sending thanks to the old dear behind the counter at the pie shed .

She worked her socks off today making sure we all got fed and watered emoji106.png

There's normally another woman there helping her but she was a late call off.

1 minute ago, Terry Tibbs said:

Im actually surprised at how badly Dalry are doing, they were my outside bet for going up again. Certainly not getting value for the money spent

They played well against us at Dunterlie but today they were in it until halftime.  2nd half it was men against wee lassies.  Arthurlie could have scored more.  

2 points on the recent conversations. 1 surely Wee Gav has to be on a shoogly peg at Dalry ? Got a lot of time for the wee man but it ain’t happening just now . An 2 BL2 .good to see you back on here mate never thought the barrfield legend would ever come back . Good to see your still at your old tricks lol

1 hour ago, Terry Tibbs said:

I don’t know why you thought they could go up? Last season we got 2 draws against them but we were miles better both games and I felt they were very lucky to get those draws. I left both games feeling disappointed and thinking if Geordie had been with us all season we would of been going up as champions.

Well done del for his double hat trick he's aint half banging them in for use.
Liked del when he played for the glens mostly played as a winger tho.
The team are in fantastic form just now from what i remember atleast 3 of his goals he made himself the rest were put on a plate for him but in his current form i belive its 13/14 in his last 4/5 games it will take alot of doing to stop him.

Imagine having to make up fake story’s and tweets amongst your pals to make a junior team look bad. Is it any surprise the tweets are posted from largs based rangers fans embarrassing 
They done it with us years ago aswell made uo a story of us running about barrfield(shouldve called it battlefield) with knives and threatening people all because we scored a 99th minute goal and some of us ran on the pitch 2 celebrate(minus the knives of course lol). The reason for the amount of added on time was cos phil cannie's play acting. our club got into alot of trouble for there lies.

Mon the papers

The Candy is the original enigma and I say that from personal experience after an incident when Cumnock played them a couple of seasons ago at Cumnock

The fans were vocal and noisy and very colourful and , in the main were well behaved and caused no problems .
However , based on my experience on that day only, there appears to be one or two people involved with the club who have a massive chip on their shoulder.

I can’t remember the name of the full back for St Rochs that day ( think he played for Pollok before the Candy), but, an incident occurred when the full back was taking a throw and doing the usual stealing a few yards thing and I shouted at the ref ,after the guy had walked about 10-15 yards, “haw ref, is this a sponsored walk this guy is on” and he proceeded to shout back “ it definitely no be a f**kin orange walk, ye proddy ba**tard”

Lo and behold I was painted on here by some clown who said I shouted sectarian abuse at their player and “ he had evidence and then showed some still from his phone that included me in the picture .
He proceeded to say he could hear me saying what he alleged, even though I was standing next to a guy who was videoing it and he offered to provide the full soundtrack to prove the alleged insult was never said
Politely declined and the idiot kept up his “ Ive got evidence “ garbage

I know I did not say anything sectarian , unlike the St. Rochs player, and with a small minority of idiots following the club, these kind of accusations are going to continually crop up, unfortunately for the majority who are good honest supporters

Archived