Todays scores 24/1

GNU_Linux

Stop it. Cat is out the bag on your lowlife support. Although anacdotal some wee virgin asked me if I "was afraid" on the train down as well.

But the post game trouble is undeniable. Go on Twitter and have a look. Kids etc.
I'm on my way home from the game I saw no trouble inside or outside the ground so I suggest the only lowlife is you making up false accusations

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even your own fans are bragging about it.

Pathetic small club. Hope we f**k you and we never see you again

Edit: if you want the Twitter handles of the wee idiots PM me and ill send you them with screenshots

42 minutes ago, BL2 said:

St.Rochs wanted it more and would've deserves the win until the equaliser changed the game. Largs went down to 10(wrongly) and from then on looked the more comfortable.

In other news, at the end of the game Candy thugs wearing balaclavas attacked Largs fans with weapons, ruining the good view I had of the club. A bit of sectarian singing etc is fine with me but these thugs can't be tolerated. Shame on your club

This needs stamped out. The club is getting a bad name!

Imagine having to make up fake story’s and tweets amongst your pals to make a junior team look bad. Is it any surprise the tweets are posted from largs based rangers fans embarrassing 
As above, I'm not going to grass on the wee guys but if you want screenshots they are easily sources

3 minutes ago, BL2 said:
5 minutes ago, meddabhoy said:
Imagine having to make up fake story’s and tweets amongst your pals to make a junior team look bad. Is it any surprise the tweets are posted from largs based rangers fans embarrassing 

As above, I'm not going to grass on the wee guys but if you want screenshots they are easily sources

Screenshots of twitter? Does that mean it happened eh cause everything on twitter is true haha   where’s pics or videos of said trouble 

Screenshots of twitter? Does that mean it happened eh cause everything on twitter is true haha   where’s pics or videos of said trouble 
So I'm lying saying it happened?

And then St.Rochs fans lied about battering Largs fans?

Seems a stretch...

So what exactly happened and what weapons were used 
St.Rochs fans came out the crowd. 2 or 3 ran at Largs fans with belts and bottles.

I'll concede the above above how some of our fans have thrown sectarian barbs at St.Rochs(not on) but read the reply aboit how we "got done".

Just now, BL2 said:

St.Rochs fans came out the crowd. 2 or 3 ran at Largs fans with belts and bottles.

I'll concede the above above how some of our fans have thrown sectarian barbs at St.Rochs(not on) but read the reply aboit how we "got done".

2 or 3 ran at largs fans. According to twitter it says 7 on 1 so something doesn’t add up. Sorry but it will take more than 1 poster on here and 3 twitter pals to convince me it happend. Very surprised in this day and age not 1 pic or video appears to have caught it 

2 or 3 ran at largs fans. According to twitter it says 7 on 1 so something doesn’t add up. Sorry but it will take more than 1 poster on here and 3 twitter pals to convince me it happend. Very surprised in this day and age not 1 pic or video appears to have caught it 
Luckily I'm not trying to convince you. Also your not believing because the numbers are off? No matter what the numbers its unanimous it happened, with St.Rochs taking the "victory"

Absolute nonsense. Not one bit of trouble today. Largs fans gave out a power of abuse (none of it sectarian). St Rochs fans responded. (none of it sectarian).  A great atmosphere at a good old fashioned Junior Cup game. Nobody “got done” or is claiming a “result”. Made up shite. 

Great 3 points for the Side today. Thought Cumnock had the better of the 1st half but 2 quickfire goals after half time set us up nicely & another 2 were the icing on the cake . No surprise that Davy Anderson being fit again played a huge part in the game. We’ve missed the wee man hugely this season & if he can stay fit between now & the seasons end we will be in the top league next season .

Absolute nonsense. Not one bit of trouble today. Largs fans gave out a power of abuse (none of it sectarian). St Rochs fans responded. (none of it sectarian).  A great atmosphere at a good old fashioned Junior Cup game. Nobody “got done” or is claiming a “result”. Made up shite. 
PM me for screenshots.

You clearly werent there. No police anywhere near after half time
Haha l was not there that's a good one I was there and you will see me celebrating with our goalscorer when the highlights are up tonight .
The police were present behind the goal
Look your clearly disturbed and you were not at the game but read some shite on twitter and tried to make a story out of it .
So just admit your a bit of a jackonory character and we can move on and let folk discuss the actual football .

PM me for screenshots.

Screenshots of your maggot, you absolute walloper. Something wrong wie some folk that feels the need to talk utter shite for whatever reason. Put the proof up or f**k off, because thats some accusations your making

Screenshots of your maggot, you absolute walloper. Something wrong wie some folk that feels the need to talk utter shite for whatever reason. Put the proof up or f**k off, because thats some accusations your making
Unlike some folk on here I'm not going to grass up individuals. GOTW experienced that himself in a recent Cambuslang threat. It's there for you to get yourself. I'm just offering to put you in the right direction

Archived