Mon the saints

Very unhappy tae see Craig go bloody seen that coming New there was sumit up bit I’m sure Raymond will do ok giving time clubs bigger than any manager or player Craig lads a top manager and wud have took us on but Raymond is young and will take us on, I see the green eed monsters still on here mon the mighty saints need a win 

On ‎26‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 12:22, Mr Kirkcudbright said:

Very unhappy tae see Craig go bloody seen that coming New there was sumit up bit I’m sure Raymond will do ok giving time clubs bigger than any manager or player Craig lads a top manager and wud have took us on but Raymond is young and will take us on, I see the green eed monsters still on here mon the mighty saints need a win 

How is Craig a top manager? What did he do at Saints? They are now a lot worse than they were when he first took over. You talk absolute drivel.

• 2 months later...
On 27/01/2019 at 18:29, Blue red and white said:

Good result yesterday, Raymond seems to be getting a positive reaction from the players since taking job on himself. He should’ve been the sole manager anyway. 

What on earth is happening at Kirkcudbright? At Wigtown, today arguably the best keeper in the league playing on the wing and the manager and coach both playing the full 90 mins and no subs. Where are the players they signed on contracts at the start of the season? Surely they can,t all be injured? Not a good follow up to the feelgood anniversary program on Border TV

15 hours ago, Undefeatedchamp said:

Dode Martin wasn’t playing on the wing he’s the best keeper in the league by a country mile just ask the awards team from last year and previous your absolutely of your skull with your comments

The key word was ARGUABLY and the rest was a question.

• 2 weeks later...

It should’ve been done long ago. Not the correct appointment at the time. Look at the state of Saints now. Took 10 steps backwards since the good days 5 year ago.

• 2 months later...
28 minutes ago, Southobserver said:

Darren Kerr knocked job back and is in training with abbeyvale.  New saints manager is Jordan Williamson who was manager of Annan south team last season. Massive job on his hands to keep them afloat never mind a decent league finish. Good luck 

There fucked .