Ayr united v ICT (take 2)

Going to very tough to see us getting anything from this with the players we have out. Ayr didn't look good the other week when we beat them up in Inverness but then we're missing a fair few players from that game. I'd take a defeat here if it meant that we could get a win on Saturday against Partick though it wouldn't surprise me if we ended up with another two draws.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, RiG said:

Going to very tough to see us getting anything from this with the players we have out. Ayr didn't look good the other week when we beat them up in Inverness but then we're missing a fair few players from that game. I'd take a defeat here if it meant that we could get a win on Saturday against Partick though it wouldn't surprise me if we ended up with another two draws.

The "good" Ayr returned to us on Friday after being absent for about 6 weeks, so from our perspective you can hopefully disregard the "bad" Ayr performance a couple of weeks back and see the real deal rampant Ayrshire Aces in full flow tonight.

But, then again............

I'm hoping it's still on and we can create the same atmosphere as Friday night. I'd play the same team as well and hopefully we get a similar performance.

1-0 Ayr with Shankland coming off the bench to score. Come on you honest men!

4 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Hope it's played with an orange ball in a blizzard.  Ayr having to wear their away kit as their home one clashes with the pitch.

Snow chance

Archived