• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Superhursy7 said:
2 hours ago, RiG said:
Doesn't appear here:

https://www.live-footballontv.com/

BT Sport have three other games on.

Shame for you guys a midweek game at Sumerset at the end of January must be a nightmare I can't see many making the trip and I don't blame them

I'm only coming across from Edinburgh and if I get the train I think the earliest I'd get back is something like 0030. If I do make it I'll be in the car straight from work and heading across via the A71 but it's unlikely I'll get away in time. Shame as a folk had been looking forward to heading to Somerset before it got switched to the Friday night. Good memories of our last trip there. I'd take a 7 - 0 win on Tuesday if I'm being honest :lol:

Never know it could be us clapping you onto the pitch later in the season...

6 minutes ago, RiG said:

I'm only coming across from Edinburgh and if I get the train I think the earliest I'd get back is something like 0030. If I do make it I'll be in the car straight from work and heading across via the A71 but it's unlikely I'll get away in time. Shame as a folk had been looking forward to heading to Somerset before it got switched to the Friday night. Good memories of our last trip there. I'd take a 7 - 0 win on Tuesday if I'm being honest :lol:

Never know it could be us clapping you onto the pitch later in the season...

That wasn't even our worst performance of the season. The 4-1 scudding the Wednesday prior from Airdrie won that title. 

Looking forward to this one after Friday night. Off work this week so may make the most of it and have a few pre-match pints. 

Would start the same team as Friday. Moore got his goal and played well so will have his tail up. Bring Shankland on for the last half hour or so to hopefully bag the winner/see out the game. 

Noticed Mark Ridgers wasn’t playing for ICT yesterday, is he injured and if so is he likely to be out for Tuesday? Heard the other boy had a bit of a mare at Falkirk. 

30 minutes ago, LeRoi said:

Ridgers, Donaldson, Walsh and Doran availabe for tomorrow?

Walsh and Donaldson are out for something like 6 - 8 weeks. No word on Ridgers or Doran after the weekend AFAIK.

1 hour ago, rb123! said:

Can't see this going ahead, forecast for ayr is snow tomorrow night which means everywhere else for Inverness team getting down will have about 4 foot of snow.

Think we better get the 'Take 3' thread prepared.

Selfishly, I cant make it tomorrow so this wouldnt be a disaster.

However, I'd rather we got a win and got a wee run going tbh.

Given the injuries both teams have I doubt either set of fans would be if gutted this was called off.
In one respect I agree, but after Friday, I hope that we can get the game on, grab another 3 points, and get back on top
#roaringbacktothetopoftheleague

33 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Given the injuries both teams have I doubt either set of fans would be if gutted this was called off.

Agree but would be a pity to not be able to get the opportunity of building on Friday nights result plus get this game in hand out of the road.

If the snow keeps up as heavy as it is in Prestwick right now, it will lie to a certain extent, but not enough to put the game in any danger one wouldn't think!

Only thing i could see being a factor would be "Fan Safety" depending on what the polis think.

Yep, another postponement wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.  Our injuries are starting to kick in.  It's usually around this time it starts happening.

I sound like a Falkirk fan wanting games postponed don't I?

Archived