Ayr united v ICT (take 2)

Really buzzing for this one after last nights performance! I’d keep the same team as last night, I thought we were truly brilliant in all areas!

Obviously we need another 3 points so if Inverness can just role over that would be great!

Great to see Sir Lawrence back too

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Massive game for us, don't envy McCall having to chose between Shankland and and Moore, Shankland has been out of this world and even in his half an hour last night he held the ball up well and brought other players into the game but Moore did nothing to be dropped for. I'm going 2-0 Ayr

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Kerr and Adams should be fit for Alloa although Adams won’t play on that surface.

Geggan another month and Forrest likely to be a wee while away yet.

Thanks, same team on Tuesday for me then. I would start Moore and give Shankland the second half.

I'm sure Inverness will have been watching with a keen eye last night.

First thought was that they might just sit in for a draw but they need the 3 points.

At home, under the lights again, I hope and pray that they play with the same urgency, passion, grit and fight as last night.

We know we have the skill, but matched with that determination, we can be unbeatable.

Think ICT will be a tougher game than the Arabs. We just seem to be their kryptonite right now and buckle when we play them.

Same starting 11 for me.

I honestly can't wait for this game, unfortunately you guys won't bring much of a support so we are going to have to create the atmosphere, the players seamed to feed off the noise last night so hopefully "drummer boy" as he seams to have been christened is back and giving it welly.

I honestly can't wait for this game, unfortunately you guys won't bring much of a support so we are going to have to create the atmosphere, the players seamed to feed off the noise last night so hopefully "drummer boy" as he seams to have been christened is back and giving it welly.

Dunno why but I’m really not looking forward to this one. Obviously did well last night but the results before that are somewhat lingering in the back of my mind.

If we can win our next 2 games then I’ll be a lot more confident for the rest of the season.

Dunno why but I’m really not looking forward to this one. Obviously did well last night but the results before that are somewhat lingering in the back of my mind.

If we can win our next 2 games then I’ll be a lot more confident for the rest of the season.
These next 2 games will have a major impact on our season of we can take 6 points get a wee break over Scottish Cup weekend to rest up and get the injuries cleared up and maybe add a body or two we will have set our self's up brilliantly for the last quarter of the season.

28 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

These next 2 games will have a major impact on our season of we can take 6 points get a wee break over Scottish Cup weekend to rest up and get the injuries cleared up and maybe add a body or two we will have set our self's up brilliantly for the last quarter of the season.

Thats the plan alright!

2 wins and we keep ourselves in at the sharp end and give ourselves half a chance. I think thats what McCall said as well.

Tuesday is massive though, we need the momentum and confidence to put that bad spell behind us.

Looking unlikely I'll get to this but if I do it's going to be a last minute dash from work. Is there anywhere near the ground that's good to leave the car?

22 minutes ago, RiG said:

Looking unlikely I'll get to this but if I do it's going to be a last minute dash from work. Is there anywhere near the ground that's good to leave the car?

Craigie Park is just a 2 minute walk from the ground.

Wonder if the Railway End will be open for us on Tuesday, big game and could make the difference. Would go with the same starting 11 from Friday. 2-0 Ayr....

Any street around the ground is free to park as well- there isn’t really a problem with parking unless we are play one of the ugly sisters or Kilmarnock

Archived