Bin Juice

I had occasion to empty a medium sized bin at work 3 days ago. There was a terrible liquid at the bottom that gave me the boak / dry heave.

Just wondering, how much would you accept as your lowest price to drink a full imperial pint of Jakey bin juice?

My price would be minimum £50,000.

Get chatting.

Jay Cloth in bottom of bin absorbs all 'bin juice' and a couple of drops of something like Zaflora on the Jay cloth stops all smell.

Change the cloth when you empty the bin. Know it not answering the question but better than contemplating drinking bin juice

4 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

Jay Cloth in bottom of bin absorbs all 'bin juice' and a couple of drops of something like Zaflora on the Jay cloth stops all smell.

Change the cloth when you empty the bin. Know it not answering the question but better than contemplating drinking bin juice

Thank you.

One of the very few benefits of owning a cat is that you have to buy cat litter which - when placed in the bottom of the bin - also absorbs all the bin juice. 

Definitely not worth getting a cat though, as most shops will sell you cat litter without requiring proof of cat ownership. 

Archived