McBookie's Odds 26th January

elton

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you used the shop coupon you should be paid at whatever odds the receipt produced. Fact.

If you used betting slips I think you were fortunate to get paid

I still think them creating a max 300% book on the coupons whenever they changed the price was diabolical.

If you used the same system Why did you not pick up win for both lines from shop that paid ?

In hindsight that of course makes sense.   However, let me tell you about the Corals  area manager fanni here in Ayrshire.  In the past he has restricted me to the amount I could place each shop so I have to be "creative" when placing my lines.  He was unfortunately in the second shop and as soon as he saw it was me and the line involved he was on the phone persuading the head office not only not to pay me but not pay anybody at any shop.  It is on a coupon so I will give it another day or so and go back for another try.

What they did in changing the price to 1/100 across the board was disgusting but that's Ladbrokes/ Corals for you.

Well you know that's bollox. The original price was correct at it's formation so no palpable errors. Fact game ended 1-0 shows it was no walk over. Do coral not allow you to check your bet online like Ladbrokes?

The latest on this sorry saga is this. 

First, the good news.... Ladbrokes are paying out and have been since this morning.   If you still have a problem not getting paid by them, here is the customer support number  0800 022 3454.  Have your betting slip receipt ready as they can settle it over the phone in most cases.

Next, the bad news... Corals are not paying out.  Here is their customer support number and they make you feel as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit  0800 169 0299.   Again, have your bet receipt handy but don't expect too much from these rogues.

Lesson- Always bet with Ladbrokes if you have a choice between them and Corals.

3 hours ago, savedbyhay said:

The latest on this sorry saga is this. 

First, the good news.... Ladbrokes are paying out and have been since this morning.   If you still have a problem not getting paid by them, here is the customer support number  0800 022 3454.  Have your betting slip receipt ready as they can settle it over the phone in most cases.

Next, the bad news... Corals are not paying out.  Here is their customer support number and they make you feel as welcome as a fart in a spacesuit  0800 169 0299.   Again, have your bet receipt handy but don't expect too much from these rogues.

Lesson- Always bet with Ladbrokes if you have a choice between them and Corals.

Ladbrokes and coral are the same company.

Armed with all the facts you will win at arbitration.

I am still assuming these were proper coupons that are in dispute and not hand written ?

Also remember when compiling facts that the coupons are identical. The chap that forms the odds is a coral employee. Comes from somewhere up north like Geoff who does Mcbookie odds.

Be careful as this does clearly appear to show you driving around all the shops putting max bets on singles. Both firms could easily end up banning you.

Not saying I have not engaged in similar activity.

Was too late for catching this one though.

So just go straight to ibas. The price was not a palpable error. You just got in before they realised they did not want to take bets. A palpable error would have been 10/1 Or something plainly stupid when a finger slips on a keyboard etc.

2 teams from same league, prices look like they were bang on the mark.

Lack of up to date knowledge is not a defence to paying out.

As I say be prepared to be banned by the charlatans

Also pm Elton because I think he will confirm even if a palpable error is made that if the firm continue to accept bets at a new price (1/100), then palp cannot be claimed. They should have voided the market I think to go down that road.

Mcbookie got hit badly on a highland league match involving Forres, price was clearly a palpable error but The software kept allowing bets while shortening the price, before They spotted and changed odds manually.

They did end a few accounts but did have to pay out.

I think Geoff even mentioned a couple of weeks ago he loaded a match the wrong way around. No carnage occurred.

5 minutes ago, superbigal said:

Also pm Elton because I think he will confirm even if a palpable error is made that if the firm continue to accept bets at a new price, then palp cannot be claimed. They should have voided the market I think to go down that road.

Mcbookie got hit badly on a highland league match involving Forres, price was clearly a palpable error but The software kept allowing bets while shortening the price, before They spotted and changed odds manually.

They did end a few accounts but did have to pay out.

I think Geoff even mentioned a couple of weeks ago he loaded a match the wrong way around. No carnage occurred.

They have to pay out if it was on a proper coupon. Betting slip will show what the actual price they were at the time the bet was struck. There was no 'palpable error' and  as Superbigal said they got caught by sharp punters.

2 hours ago, savedbyhay said:

It has the time and the price (23/20) on the betting receipt but Corals still won't pay out.

They've no excuse, they got caught napping. Seems like the area manager hates losing to you and want's you to wait. Poor service from them.

Archived