McBookie's Odds 26th January

elton

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are going to love this!   The Corals Ayrshire area manager fanni is refusing to pay out at the shops he controls because he claims the price on the coupon was incorrect and claims that Troon should have been a much shorter price.   Corals customer care phone help acknowledge that all Ladbrokes and 99% of Coral shops have paid out on the result but the Ayrshire manager fanni has suspended payout of all bets "pending investigation" and are unable to overrule this decision. 

1 hour ago, savedbyhay said:

In addition Coral claim that I can approach IBAS but IBAS will not act until Corals internal investigation is completed.

Internal investigation, just makes them look even dafter than we thought.

My advice to Ladbrokes/Coral would be for them not to print a coupon with non league games on it.

One of my friends has just suggested that perhaps the Corals manager is working some sort of financial scam as he has came across a similar situation before where the manager pays out at the reduced price and pockets the difference between the published price for himself.  Corals pay out, punter collects, manager pockets.  Surely not?

After going to the shop three times and contacting corals customer care five times without making any progress, I have enrolled on the IBAS site  and made a claim regarding this saga.  I have provided them with all the details plus a scanned copy of the bet receipt.

I now have confirmation from IBAS of opening the dispute v Coral.   If Coral don't agree to resolution quickly, IBAS say it may take 12-14 weeks to resolve.  Hopefully anyone risking a bet with Coral might get paid out before me.   Will keep  you updated !

Archived