Would you like to see your club join the Pyramid?

amigan

Pyramid Yes or No  

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No bother.

Your constant spamming of multiple threads is extremely irritating. Your accusations of people having multiple accounts is irritating, and your refusal to accept people's sincere opinions and explanations as such is infantile and, yes, irritating.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No bother.

Your constant spamming of multiple threads is extremely irritating. Your accusations of people having multiple accounts is irritating, and your refusal to accept people's sincere opinions and explanations as such is infantile and, yes, irritating.

Ah so you think gonk means what you just said there? That really doesn't make any sense.

Irritating is having to come onto p&b and see the same continual posters lording over the rest of us forum users on their "we know how to change everything so it fits into our cosy setup." Crusade

It ain't spamming if I'm actually asking or calling certain posters out on their long winded comments...[emoji41][emoji106]

It's spamming if you repeat the same multiple repetitions of posts across multiple threads.

I'm an interested neutral in this, and you are coming across very badly here in comparison to those you accuse of lording over you.

It's spamming if you repeat the same multiple repetitions of posts across multiple threads.

I'm an interested neutral in this, and you are coming across very badly here in comparison to those you accuse of lording over you.
Not at all, you've obviously came late to the race and you see what you see.

If you've been on the juniors thread for the past 2 years ago the majority of what you'll have seen was constant pyramid chat... albeit by the same few posters.

I've merely highlighted the threads. Irritating? Probably but it's highlighted how many threads we had on it.

I now just reply when required.

Ah so you think gonk means what you just said there? That really doesn't make any sense.  

Irritating is having to come onto p&b and see the same continual posters lording over the rest of us forum users on their "we know how to change everything so it fits into our cosy setup." Crusade

It ain't spamming if I'm actually asking or calling certain posters out on their long winded comments...[emoji41][emoji106]

You've called nobody out Isa, you first tried to tell me to stop posting, then you said you were here to disrupt and troll threads, then accused people of multiple ID's, then you bumped up old threads for god knows what reason, then went and started a new thread, and now you're reverting back to the pish you posted before you were banned.

So if you are here to call people out then go and do it, debate with people and argue your opinion. Bigal from Tayport makes great points from a different view. Plenty of people add to the debate and make some exceptionally good points and dont always agree with each other.

So stop trolling, stop hounding people, stop being disruptive. If you cant manage that, then ignore these threads or stay away.

You've called nobody out Isa, you first tried to tell me to stop posting, then you said you were here to disrupt and troll threads, then accused people of multiple ID's, then you bumped up old threads for god knows what reason, then went and started a new thread, and now you're reverting back to the pish you posted before you were banned. 
So if you are here to call people out then go and do it, debate with people and argue your opinion. Bigal from Tayport makes great points from a different view. Plenty of people add to the debate and make some exceptionally good points and dont always agree with each other.

So stop trolling, stop hounding people, stop being disruptive. If you cant manage that, then ignore these threads or stay away.

No people being hounded, I'm just responding to your comments,

Ps. I'm not isa as you keep going on about it lol.

Funny how you took the hump when i said you had a few alias on here though[emoji23]

I've been watching the What's the future of the Juniors thread since pretty much the start.

The pyramid and health of the entire game is of interest to me.

You're right though, I do indeed see what I see.
Your input is very much valued. Please know that these posters you side with have been using the pyramid stuff propagnda for ages. Just read some of their posts. Slating teams for not making decisions or moving. Its silly

8 hours ago, Talbot 1978 said:

He does have a point tbh Burnieman.

Alan the Camelon fan usually only replies after you have done a reply.

Interestingemoji848.png

Standing 40 yards apart last Sat never the twain did meet one looked like Alf Garnett the other looked respectfull due to his better half  from the other side imo

Archived