Would you like to see your club join the Pyramid?

amigan

Pyramid Yes or No  

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its another point because it looks like ersjfa is going to be season to season in what its going to look like. Dispite all the bullshit from the Junior side saying teams are coming back. Noone is coming back. Everyone that has went so far and I have to include Glenrothes here is looking to the future because their is a future. ERSJFA is going to be season to season. 

Their was said to be an amateur team becoming bo'ness and a linlithgow team yet I have yet to see anything about a Linlinlithgow team anywhere. I;m not sure whether its a confusion as its a Linlithgow team that is becoming Bo'ness United so Fife and lothians association is at 16 plus potentially boness. Its not great.
A wee bit of pot and kettle there Alan.
It looks to me like the EOSFL are also doing season to season.
This season it is 3 Conference leagues wich was supposedly meant to sort out what league/tier that each team would end up in.
Now it seems that it was only to sort out tier 6, with all others going through it all again presumably to sort out tier 7 next.
So where will all new applicants be placed?
i.e. Glenrothes.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

This season it is 3 Conference leagues wich was supposedly meant to sort out what league/tier that each team would end up in.
Now it seems that it was only to sort out tier 6, with all others going through it all again presumably to sort out tier 7 next.
i.e. Glenrothes.

tier 7 they will come in at. You can't relegate clubs multiple tiers. Its not exactly season to season.

5 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

i.e. Glenrothes.

This was always meant to be a transitional season to sort tier 6 out, that's it. Without an influx of clubs all remaining clubs can be on tier 7 in 2 regionalised divisions, with the 2 Glenrothes teams there will be 24 teams in 2 divisions of 12. But they deliberately didn't commit to a tier 7 structure yet to allow for further applicants. That has always been the approach and hasn't changed. There can be a further 8 applicants to fill 2 16 team divisions. If there are more than 8 new applicants another transitional season will be needed to sort out a tier 7 and 8.

2 minutes ago, Talbot 1978 said:
4 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:
tier 7 they will come in at. You can't relegate clubs multiple tiers. Its not exactly season to season.

What makes you so sure Alan the Camelon fan?

Well unless Glenrothes are going to be a league of their own. its tier 7.

This was always meant to be a transitional season to sort tier 6 out, that's it. Without an influx of clubs all remaining clubs can be on tier 7 in 2 regionalised divisions, with the 2 Glenrothes teams there will be 24 teams in 2 divisions of 12. But they deliberately didn't commit to a tier 7 structure yet to allow for further applicants. That has always been the approach and hasn't changed. There can be a further 8 applicants to fill 2 16 team divisions. If there are more than 8 new applicants another transitional season will be needed to sort out a tier 7 and 8.
So will the 2 leagues of 12 be tier 7 and 8?
Or is it to be 2 conference leagues to determine tier 7 and 8 for season 2020/21?
And if there's more than 8 applications then I assume it will definitely be 3 Conference leagues?
It all looks season to season to me if that's the case.

3 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

So will the 2 leagues of 12 be tier 7 and 8?
Or is it to be 2 conference leagues to determine tier 7 and 8 for season 2020/21?
And if there's more than 8 applications then I assume it will definitely be 3 Conference leagues?
It all looks season to season to me if that's the case.

we probably would have the full picture if it wasn't for this disorderly stupidity called the JOONYURs

1 minute ago, Beenzon-Toste said:
7 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:
we probably would have the full picture if it wasn't for this disorderly stupidity called the JOONYURs

What's up, Alan? Has Burnieman not got back to you yet with the correct answer?

We know its conferences next season. But at least EOSFL is moving forward. Its not radical change. As I say we would have the full picture if the rest just join us instead of farting about and having a few coming every season

We know its conferences next season. But at least EOSFL is moving forward. Its not radical change. As I say we would have the full picture if the rest just join us instead of farting about and having a few coming every season

Alan the Camelon fan, Why do you think they are farting around? Don't you think that's a bit arrogant, especially as every team had their own agenda, wishes and desires?

Conferences leading to what though?
More conferences?
Season to season then.

Any club leaving the ERSJFA just now would be a bit pointless because of the uncertainty. They could very well end up worse off.

More conferences?
Season to season then.

Any club leaving the ERSJFA just now would be a bit pointless because of the uncertainty. They could very well end up worse off.

34 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

i.e. Glenrothes.

The top tier of the EOSFL is going to be a region wide 16 team league in 2019-20 and beyond.

The top tier of the East Region in 2019-20 is a:

12 team region wide Super League

No wait!

Two 10 team North & South Super Leagues with a playoff for East champion

Not so fast!

Two 18 North and South Super Leagues

The EoS at least has a fixed point to work around.

4 minutes ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

More conferences?
Season to season then.

The only uncertainty is whether more clubs will leave the ERJFA and join the EoS before 31st March.  Glenrothes Juniors and Glenrothes Strollers will join a Conference at tier 7 for next season, the only decision that is to be made is how many Conferences – as nobody knows how many new applicants there will be – and whether they will be seeded like this season, or regionalised.

So there will be a 16 team EoS Premier at tier 6 next season with the winners entering the LL play-off, and at least 2 x 12 team Conferences next season promoting into it.  After the 31st March deadline and they know how many clubs they have at tier 7, then the EoS Board will decide further what happens next season and beyond, the clubs themselves are involved in the discussion.

The EoS and clubs are happy to operate another transitional season at tier 7 next season to accommodate more new applicants, after that there is no guarantee that new applicants wont have to join the bottom division at tier 8 in a traditional divisional structure.

I trust that explanation prevents any meltdowns and misunderstandings.

Archived