Would you like to see your club join the Pyramid?

amigan

Pyramid Yes or No  

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, santheman said:

Perfectly calm. Just wondering what the truth is about what he did to you to dislike him as much?? 

Keep wondering and as for Rob, he openly admits to being sceptical about the Pyramid but has been pleasantly surprised. No need to bring me into the discussion.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Burnie_man said:

Keep wondering and as for Rob, he openly admits to being sceptical about the Pyramid but has been pleasantly surprised. No need to bring me into the discussion.

The clue was indeed in the post.  It has been the reality after the move that has convinced me.  Not  through listening to anybody, even those like Burnieman who had a point and called it right.

• 4 weeks later...

Just curious to see who’s leaving the juniors. We all know the benefits / disadvantages but this isn’t about the reasons, would just like the cold hard facts of who’s applied or who’s considering.

Glenrothes are the only ones who confirmed so far. It's worth noting that this time last year there were very few confirmations (Broxburn, maybe Blackburn as well?) and on here we were constantly guessing what other clubs would follow.

5 minutes ago, Marten said:

Glenrothes are the only ones who confirmed so far. It's worth noting that this time last year there were very few confirmations (Broxburn, maybe Blackburn as well?) and on here we were constantly guessing what other clubs would follow.

Definatley not Broxburn they were one of the last to come over and only did because the rose boness and sauchie moved

In answer to the OP,  Glenrothes as it stands.

It was around this time last year that clubs started having meetings about moving to EoS.  Dalkeith declared in January, I think we declared around this time, along with maybe Edinburgh Utd.  It was over the following 3 weeks in the run-up to the 31st March deadline where things really began to happen.

22 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Definatley not Broxburn they were one of the last to come over and only did because the rose boness and sauchie moved

I confused them with Dalkeith, oops... :) 

Archived