Would you like to see your club join the Pyramid?

amigan

Pyramid Yes or No  

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, daleboy1969 said:

BERWICK ?

Round that edinburgh bypass .

Travelling wasnt an issue when the super league was first thought up . Allas the greed of the few put the game back years and last seasons EOS scramble will prove to be the same     camelon have done well this season ,a bit fortunate some clubs administrative side lack the required profesionalism for the senior game . But thats why these clubs were junior at the end of the day . 

1 team instead of half a dozen is that all you have. You do what you like I think it's a sad a great club like armadale act like this 

5 minutes ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

1 team instead of half a dozen is that all you have. You do what you like I think it's a sad a great club like armadale act like this 

Its sad we have an opinion diferent from yours .or sad we dont put meaningless posts on the EOS forum . I think all you fellas who decided to leave junior football should do just that and stop the snobbish bully boy tactics with those who disagree .

I take it the lixence process is going well . 

Try not to comment about my club when you absolute nothing about the club or its plans .we dont dictate what you or your pals should do  hope all goes well for your club .

6 minutes ago, daleboy1969 said:

Its sad we have an opinion diferent from yours .or sad we dont put meaningless posts on the EOS forum . I think all you fellas who decided to leave junior football should do just that and stop the snobbish bully boy tactics with those who disagree .

I take it the lixence process is going well . 

Try not to comment about my club when you absolute nothing about the club or its plans .we dont dictate what you or your pals should do  hope all goes well for your club .

Well it is everything to do with us. East teams want to join pyr amid you have to join us. If u want to remain junior fine but you shouldn't be in the pyramid 

2 hours ago, Vollyman said:

West Lothian Junior clubs are criticised for travelling to Tayside yet no mention is made of St Andrews and Jeanfield Swifts travelling to the Lothians.These clubs made a choice and good luck to them.Each club will make their own choice and it is time for people trying to coerce clubs to join the EOS stopped.

Who the f**k is criticising WL clubs for travelling to Tayside? It's two WL clubs who have decided not to be promoted to avoid Tayside trips, and another which is looking at whether it's financially viable to continue doing so. The EOS is there for those who don't want to continue with two overlapping leagues in the east.

It wasn't so long ago that certain Armadale posters were threatened by trips to Fife in the old ERJFA. Apparently the three or four trips they did cost the club over £1500, if I recall correctly.

Start up the old Lanarkshire/Lothian  League, that would solve the problem. 

Imagine a League of  Shotts Forth Lanark Lesmahagow Carluke Wishaw Newmains Larkhall Royal Albert 

Bellshill Thorniewood and Blantyre along with  Fauldhouse Armadale Bathgate Livingston Whitburn Harthill and West Calder. Add in a few decent Amateur teams and 2  leagues of 12. (Yes the soaps are on and I'm bored reading about pyramids)

16 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Well it is everything to do with us. East teams want to join pyr amid you have to join us. If u want to remain junior fine but you shouldn't be in the pyramid 

I dont believe the statement on the pyramid is correct .but time will tell as to what the true facts regarding east region and the pyramid .  Only the people on the PWG know the facts im sure who ever tells the most porkies will be left with egg on the preverbial chin .

20 minutes ago, daleboy1969 said:

I dont believe the statement on the pyramid is correct .but time will tell as to what the true facts regarding east region and the pyramid .  Only the people on the PWG know the facts im sure who ever tells the most porkies will be left with egg on the preverbial chin .

I think their will be a lot of anger if ersjfa get in. I for one won't be going to a game against an ersjfa team if they get in the pyramid. Shouldn't happen we should be in the one structure 

1 hour ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

I think their will be a lot of anger if ersjfa get in. I for one won't be going to a game against an ersjfa team if they get in the pyramid. Shouldn't happen we should be in the one structure 

That’ll help 

1 hour ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

I hope that’s a promise and not a threat, you won’t be missed. 

Was very wary going into the EoS from the juniors, sad to a large extent to see the demise of the Junior game over here but the rreality of it has completely changed mymind.

EoS admin is fantastic, from what I can gather interaction with the clubs is also excellent andclubs are treated with respect.  Very happy with the move and I wouldn't want us to look back.  There may be a case for regionalising the league below the Premier to enable the Fife and Tayside teams to move as smoothly as possible into the EoS set up, nothing really to be gained from maintaining a separate Junior set up though, clubs at the top end are used to Lothian to Tayside journey and vice versa,

West have a ready formed set up to convert to a WoSL, which should enter at a similar level to the  EoS,  worth trying to replicate the organisation of the EoS though, persisting with the same organisation just to protect a few blazers and to maintain their office at Hampden and a sponsorship deal they signed for the Scottish  would hold clubs back.  This idea of insisting on games not getting called off until the Saturday is ludicrous as well.

As I say I wouldn't look back in our position, there are small issues but I'd rather the EoS committee were dealing with it in the future.

48 minutes ago, RobM said:

Was very wary going into the EoS from the juniors, sad to a large extent to see the demise of the Junior game over here but the rreality of it has completely changed mymind.

EoS admin is fantastic, from what I can gather interaction with the clubs is also excellent andclubs are treated with respect.  Very happy with the move and I wouldn't want us to look back.  There may be a case for regionalising the league below the Premier to enable the Fife and Tayside teams to move as smoothly as possible into the EoS set up, nothing really to be gained from maintaining a separate Junior set up though, clubs at the top end are used to Lothian to Tayside journey and vice versa,

West have a ready formed set up to convert to a WoSL, which should enter at a similar level to the  EoS,  worth trying to replicate the organisation of the EoS though, persisting with the same organisation just to protect a few blazers and to maintain their office at Hampden and a sponsorship deal they signed for the Scottish  would hold clubs back.  This idea of insisting on games not getting called off until the Saturday is ludicrous as well.

As I say I wouldn't look back in our position, there are small issues but I'd rather the EoS committee were dealing with it in the future.

You've been listening to Burnieman spouting his hatred of all things SJFA related   (and TJ in particular)   too much

Archived